Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone! 2lb off for me this week. 1.5lbs til Club10 and my 1½st award :)

Hello! I've joined tonight as I feel I need extra support and you all seem friendly. I'm a wednesday weigher and sadly put on 1/2 lb tonight. Not too bad as I've had terrible days (-ncluding today, felt sad so ate!) But onwards and upwards :)

Hello! I've joined tonight as I feel I need extra support and you all seem friendly. I'm a wednesday weigher and sadly put on 1/2 lb tonight. Not too bad as I've had terrible days (-ncluding today, felt sad so ate!) But onwards and upwards :)

Or onwards n downwards :)

Welcome to the Wednesday weighers. I realised tonight I've been a Wednesday weigher for 4 years now. I might get back in target 1 day lol

First weigh in tonight and I lost 2lb...would of liked a bit more but I'm greedy and running out of time before I get married!!! Must do more exercise!!!!!!! X

Welcome to the Wednesday Club Cherry and good luck for the week ahead
Thank you! Going to try no alcohol and stay away from the biscuit tin, my two biggest enemies mainly as even if I have two or three drinks I end up eating badly the day after so going to have a week without and hopefully see a difference! Hope I can be of help to any of you as well as you to me:)

Well done Laura - 2lb is a great loss. When is your wedding, is it December when you have set your goal date?

2lb a week from now until your wedding could mean a loss of a stone or two depending on when the wedding is. Stick to plan and it will work. We all lose at different rates so just keep at it and you will see the results.

Cherry - as long as you follow the plan it will work for you, don't deprive yourself totally that's why we have the syns allowance. Some use all 15, some use between 5 -10 per day. Its whatever you find suits you. I find writing everything down in my diary helps me, i've only been doing it for the last 4 weeks and lost 9lbs in that time, 9lbs a month over 12 months is 108lbs thats 7 and a 1/2 stones. I dont know how much you would like to lose, but work on small goals ie your first 7lbs, your club 10 etc, rather than working on your target as it feels like you will never reach it.

Good Luck to both of you x

So I had my group this evening. I lost another 4lbs and I got SOTW since the only loss bigger than mine was an amazing 9lbs but he'd put on 5 last week so wasn't allowed to have SOTW. It also meant I achieved my stone award, which I am so thrilled about since I've only been doing the plan for 5 weeks!

I have still got another 6 weeks left at group that I have paid for (though I will definitely be paying for another 12 after this!) and my mini-goal by the time my countdown runs out (March 27th) is to have hit my Club 10, which is 16st 12lbs, and I am now only 10lbs away from achieving.

First weigh in tonight and I lost 2lb...would of liked a bit more but I'm greedy and running out of time before I get married!!! Must do more exercise!!!!!!! X

Some people start with a big loss and then struggle to lose after, some start small and have bigger losses after, others are steady. Just keep chipping away at it, and the weight will fly off. I've had a few big losses and a few smaller ones, and in 5 weeks I've dropped 16lbs and I've only actually craved chocolate once, and pizza once. But I don't deprive myself, I just food optimise and use my syns and it comes off.
Set yourself mini goals instead of working towards the ultimate end, and it seems so much easier! You always feel like you are achieving something then.

Well done for your losses girls :)
I lost 2lbs this week which I am very happy about as I really worked for it. I wish I could get a big loss one week it seems it doesn't matter how hard I try I just can't lose more than 2lbs in one go. My sister lost 4lbs tonight and my other sis lost 3 1/2 which was fab for them but I justt wish I could do that.
Any tips ladies as my Uny reunion is on the 1st March and id love to lose another 5lbs by then :)

hi everybody, this is my first post here...
I started the diet 9th Jan 2013, its been going well, reached first stone tonight. Was surprised by this week's loss. Would like to get to know you and chat here to stay focussed... xx

Well done for your losses girls :)
I lost 2lbs this week which I am very happy about as I really worked for it. I wish I could get a big loss one week it seems it doesn't matter how hard I try I just can't lose more than 2lbs in one go. My sister lost 4lbs tonight and my other sis lost 3 1/2 which was fab for them but I justt wish I could do that.
Any tips ladies as my Uny reunion is on the 1st March and id love to lose another 5lbs by then :)
Well done on your losses so far!
Having small losses every week is a good thing as it will be easier to maintain in the long run.
I would suggest eating plenty of super free and writing everything down. It makes such a difference as sometimes we eat things that we forget to count.
Other than that, there isn't much more you can do apart from sticking to plan 100%!
Good luck! X

So chuffed to have lost 3.5lb this week. I addressed my eating habits completely after a review at the gym showed loss of muscle and dehydration and was probably why my weight loss slowed down. now I eat breakfast and make sure I have enough protein especially on gym days! :)

2lb off for me last night, only 1/2lb to get my stone award now :D

Hi Erica and welcome. Well done on your loss so far your doing fab. There are lots of threads to read especially the recipes and diaries, they will keep you entertained(addicted) for hours lol.

Daisydoo - ill 2nd What Dougal has said, lots of superfree and write everything down. I had a really bad week 4 weeks ago with a gain of 2lbs which I could have accepted if it was deserved, but I had followed the plan ( it was my medication that did it), so I decided to write everything down, and I mean EVERYTHING even if it meant admitting ive gone way over with my syns etc - the result 4 weeks later and im 9lbs lighter :D Keep at it you will do it

Hi Guys hope you don't mind if I join in.....: )

First week I lost 5 1/2 lbs and I had my second weigh in on wednesday just past and lost another 3lbs, very pleased as I have eaten very well! lol x

Well done everyone :D Hoping for another 3lbs or even a 1lb would make me happy for next week but got my brother in laws birthday tomorrow so think ill end up off track somewhere along way :/ I have calculated I have 95 syns to use if I flexy syn lol some serious planning 2nite I think lol

Back