Wednesday Weighers

I'm trying hard this next week to have a loss , still miffed about a 2 lb gain , bloomin totm due tomorrow I was so bloated last Wednesday ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been really as today n I put it down to my monthly friend arriving.
I've been eating all stuff bad, n I can't stop myself even though I know it's wrong. Bloody hormones :-(

Hi all am hoping to join you all please. am restarting s/w on wednesday. am looking forward to it. have been stocking up the freezer full of soups and s/w food.

Hi again, thanks so much for the lovely words and advice that's really helpful! The wedding is 3rd August and would be delighted even with 2 stone so 2lb a week is what I need to loose anyway so I just have to keep it up! Went aqua running last night that was an experience and really really good!! I'm going again on Monday! Well done on your weight losses all xx

You can do it Laura - you will get loads of help, support and recipe ideas from minis. Start a diary it really does help, it makes you realise what your eating, keeps you focused and as I think ive already said somewhere, I feel accountable to minis and everyone who has become a friend when I fill mine in lol. x

Welcome Dirtydancing - and good luck with your journey.

Hi folks, rejoined tonight after being on WW! Ill be weighing in on a Wednesday and I'm looking forward to a 100% week!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! I know I will need it, a great big gain is in store for me I reckon. And I'm fretting a bit as I won't be able to WI next Wednesday so will be 2 weeks before I weigh again!!
Just got to hope I don't fall off the wagon AT ALL!

You wont fall off it your too close to target hun. Could you not WI on another night next week? rather than missing.

Good luck for tomorrow im sure it wont be as bad as you expect

Nope Wednesday night is the only class I can make and I have my SW consultant interview at 6:30pm and that's when my group starts!
Im really determined to be at target ASAP! X

Doh, I've just realised I'm a Tuesday weigher, not a Wednesday one, lol! I wondered why everyone kept talking about weighing tomorrow, lol!

Amazing! Well done Sara!

I am gobsmacked and have lost 2.5lb this week!!!!! I am nearly halfway to goal! Hurrah!x

1.5 for me this week :(

Back