Wednesday Weighers

2lb off for me, well done everyone so far :) xx

am going to rejoin today. so will post how i got onm later on.

Good luck to all who weigh in today. :)

Been sent hone from work I'm that ill :( not sure what to do about WI tonight?

Been sent hone from work I'm that ill :( not sure what to do about WI tonight?

Hope you feel better soon. Maybe go for a nap and see how you feel later? x

Hope you feel better soon. Maybe go for a nap and see how you feel later? x
Yes I've been asleep for last 2 hours and I'm feeling a bit better. I really want to WI tonight as I won't be able to next week and I worry about staying on track.
I think I'll just weigh and go tonight

Hi everyone!! Can i join your wenesday weigh in thread please?? I am having to change from a monday weigh in to a wednesday one, starting from this week!! This is not my first time round with the plan (have been doin it on and off for 10yrs) i have lost 11lbs so far this year and hoping to lose another 3-3.5 stone, i currently weigh 13st 11.5lbs!! You all seem like a fun, friendly supportive bunch and am excited to join in!! Good luck for today everyone xxx

well i re joined class today so will be joining you all again. was a little shocked at how much weight i had put back on. that will be the last time i see that no on the scales.

Lost half a pound despite having a majorly bad week food wise! So happy I didn't gain, was expecting a 2lbs gain at least!

Best of luck to all the Wednesday Weighers this evening! I hope we all do well. Since my husband hid our bathroom scales two weeks ago I genuinely have no idea what to expect this evening. Hoping it's a loss. Good luck to everyone!

Going to weigh and go tonight, scales are showing 2.5 up instead of the 4 up it said this morning so hoping for no more than 3 up at official WI x

Went out for a chinese this week, over indulged, a 2lb gain, I knew it was coming :sigh: .
Anyway well done to everyone else on their loses ! :)

Kay xx

2.5 on for me, quite happy with that considering what I've eaten over last week!

I'm thrilled. Another 1.5lb off. Slow and steady progress but am thrilled with the downward trend. Well done to everyone on their losses this week and particularly well done to Clareus Adams - to have reached target is an absolutely amazing achievement, you should be very proud!! xx

Back