Wednesday Weighers

I lost 5lbs this week. So happy!! I went out for a chinese on saturday and had 2 cheesecakes and a WHOLE pack of chocolate biscuits to myself.. so go knows how, but i did it... had an awesome loss. We really good the rest of the week mind.

Another 3 1/2 pound of lard has gone for good this week, 19 1/2lb in total :)

Week 1: 12lb
Week 2: 3lb
Week 3: 1lb
Week 4: 3.5lb

Another 3 1/2 pound of lard has gone for good this week, 19 1/2lb in total :)

Week 1: 12lb
Week 2: 3lb
Week 3: 1lb
Week 4: 3.5lb

Well done everyone! I HAVE to have 2 amazing weeks so that I lose the remaining 3.5lbs and get to target before I go to Crufts for the weekend and can celebrate :)

I'm relying on the support from you lot to help me along! X

Lmao sorry hun couldnt resist that one.

We will support you and you WILL get that target. You know you can do it give it 110% these next 2 weeks and u will be rewarded xx

Miss*Kellyxoxo said:
Hi everyone!! Can i join your wenesday weigh in thread please?? I am having to change from a monday weigh in to a wednesday one, starting from this week!! This is not my first time round with the plan (have been doin it on and off for 10yrs) i have lost 11lbs so far this year and hoping to lose another 3-3.5 stone, i currently weigh 13st 11.5lbs!! You all seem like a fun, friendly supportive bunch and am excited to join in!! Good luck for today everyone xxx

Welcome!!!

Well done everyone! I HAVE to have 2 amazing weeks so that I lose the remaining 3.5lbs and get to target before I go to Crufts for the weekend and can celebrate :)

I'm relying on the support from you lot to help me along! X

Hi hun, you can do it!! 3.5lbs away from target is amazing!! You have obviously come such a long way!! When im finding it tough i go back to basics!! Think how you felt at the beginning and all the things you ate and how great it felt when the weight was falling off!! How lucky are you to be going to crufts!!! I absolutely love dogs!! Are you showing your dogs?? I have seen them on the pets thread!! They are beautiful!!! Xx

Do they celebrate SW weightloss at Crufts then???
Lol that made me chuckle!

I'm going away for 2 nights for Crufts on my own and I was worried about staying on track but if I'm at target I can relax a bit!
I'm staying in a hotel I've stayed in before so I know what the breakfast is like plus I know there's a Tesco Metro opposite so I can get my fruit to snack on :)

Lmao sorry hun couldnt resist that one.

We will support you and you WILL get that target. You know you can do it give it 110% these next 2 weeks and u will be rewarded xx
Thanks, I'd be lost without you guys x

Back