Wednesday Weighers

Hi hun, you can do it!! 3.5lbs away from target is amazing!! You have obviously come such a long way!! When im finding it tough i go back to basics!! Think how you felt at the beginning and all the things you ate and how great it felt when the weight was falling off!! How lucky are you to be going to crufts!!! I absolutely love dogs!! Are you showing your dogs?? I have seen them on the pets thread!! They are beautiful!!! Xx
Thank you!
I've lost 2st 3.5lbs so far so to be so close is just exciting!
Yes I'm sitting here with all my recipe books and SW mags around me, reading in between posting on here lol.

I LOVE Crufts, I used to go every year but haven't been for a while and had the opportunity to go this year and jumped at it!
I always spend a fortune and this year I will be spend even more, as I have my two doggies!
No I did try and get Penny (my Golden) qualified but she didn't make it.
For me that is my ultimate dream- showing my girl at Crufts :)
Thank you, they are my whole world and I'd have more, if hubby let me :) x

Thank you!
I've lost 2st 3.5lbs so far so to be so close is just exciting!
Yes I'm sitting here with all my recipe books and SW mags around me, reading in between posting on here lol.

I LOVE Crufts, I used to go every year but haven't been for a while and had the opportunity to go this year and jumped at it!
I always spend a fortune and this year I will be spend even more, as I have my two doggies!
No I did try and get Penny (my Golden) qualified but she didn't make it.
For me that is my ultimate dream- showing my girl at Crufts :)
Thank you, they are my whole world and I'd have more, if hubby let me :) x

That is sooo amazin!! I cannot wait till i am at that stage!! You must be so proud!!! Its there loss not to take your beautiful penny!!! (is she the one who likes yoghurts lol??) she is a very stunning retriever!! I would absolutely love to show my dog but as much as he is one of the most beautiful dogs i have ever seen, im afraid he is an absolute muppet lol!!! And too full of carry-on!! (bit like his owner ha!) He doesnt do anything he is told but i love him more than anything and like you would have loads!! But not allowed lol!!! Best of luck for next couple of weeks, hope i can be of help to you xxx

So I've had a really bad week, as some of you may already know, and that showed tonight. 1.5lbs gain! It could have been worse though, because for the last few days I pulled it back to basics and so I'm hopeful I can get back on track this week now and see a big loss next Wednesday!

Hi folks - can I join you? Moved from Monday weigh in with my Consultant.

Had a few health issues over the last few months so regained 1/2 stone but back on track now and half pound away from claiming back my 3 stone award!

That is sooo amazin!! I cannot wait till i am at that stage!! You must be so proud!!! Its there loss not to take your beautiful penny!!! (is she the one who likes yoghurts lol??) she is a very stunning retriever!! I would absolutely love to show my dog but as much as he is one of the most beautiful dogs i have ever seen, im afraid he is an absolute muppet lol!!! And too full of carry-on!! (bit like his owner ha!) He doesnt do anything he is told but i love him more than anything and like you would have loads!! But not allowed lol!!! Best of luck for next couple of weeks, hope i can be of help to you xxx
I am really proud of how far I've come and really want my target sticker :)
Yes she is yogurt dog lol! Loves them, makes grumbling noises whilst she's waiting for the pot!!!
Her dad is a show champion and her mum does quite well too so that's why she's so pretty <3
I do it for more of a hobby, but I really enjoy it and Penny just loves meeting other Retrievers!
She's very headstrong, apparently that's a family trait, so it can make training her difficult!

Haha been told my hubby and MIL it's kids next! So until I pop a couple of sprogs out no more doggies! (To be fair, I do have 2 and a cat...)

Thank you, it's just about not overdoing it on the Syns, I've got no reason to, no plans for meals out or anything like that, it's just sheer willpower! X

Well done Clareus on hitting Target! And well done to all you losers out there!

1lb off for me over 2 weeks but I'll take that and run with it after pancakes, anniversary, Valentine's and stress eating! I've been firmly back on plan this week so I'm glad I clawed it back!

2 off and SOTW - really enjoyed this week so determined for another good week :)

Hi y'all - sorry I didn't post last week - it has been a madly busy time for me - haven't caught up on all the posts yet but well done to all you losers :)

I have lost 2.5lb tonight so I am AT TARGET - woo hoo - I CANNOT ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT :D - bloomin chuffed - now I just havce to make sure I stay here :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work everyone! s x

5lbs off for me tonight yey

Hi y'all - sorry I didn't post last week - it has been a madly busy time for me - haven't caught up on all the posts yet but well done to all you losers :)

I have lost 2.5lb tonight so I am AT TARGET - woo hoo - I CANNOT ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT :D - bloomin chuffed - now I just havce to make sure I stay here :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work everyone! s x

Yes!! Well done to you!! I was thinking tonight about how it must feel when you reach your goal so I am really excited for you! Well done x

stayed the same two weeks in a row.... not that i deserved much else. I am actually fairly comfortable at my current weight...

Back