Wednesday Weighers

Put on half this week, disappointed but it must have been that valentines meal I went out for, despite going to the gym 3 times since! Only one more weigh in until my cruise, and I have dropped 2 dress sizes so can't complain!:)

I put on 2lbs this week. Really annoyed about it but I know I kept picking at bits of food and it's amazing how the sync rack up when you do that - I kept doing it though! I've not been very good since Wednesday either so I really need to get myself sorted for the rest of the week.

I put on 2lbs this week. Really annoyed about it but I know I kept picking at bits of food and it's amazing how the sync rack up when you do that - I kept doing it though! I've not been very good since Wednesday either so I really need to get myself sorted for the rest of the week.

I do this...a lot! I was really strict last week and synned everything and lost 2. Try having some carrot sticks while you cook? Empty plates as soon as they are finished / put too much salt on so you have to stop picking? Helps me sometimes x

Lost another 4lb again this week now 2lb sort of 6 stone , fingers crossed for next wednesday!!

*stands and applauds* wow this is amazing! Well done x

Forgot to update after class on we'd, I lost 2 1/2lb this week so I got my stone award :D total of 1stone 2lb in 6 weeks gone :D

Lost another 4lb again this week now 2lb sort of 6 stone , fingers crossed for next wednesday!!

Your start weight and goal are almost identical to mine....Have you got a food diary on here as i was flying but got a bit stuck lately and getting pissed off...:( any tips,are you excercising gym etc...

Sorry I'm late but got weighed Wednesday and lost 1 and a half pound..not fab but still only 3 and a half in my first 2 weeks and I've been so so good!!!! What's the secrets to having those nice big weight losses??? X

Hi Slash

I am finding that exercise is crucial to me now but the more I loose the more I want to exercise. I joined a gym in November and go at least twice a week this also helps me be able to go out every Fri nite for a beer and a food optimised curry. I try to limit syns to 10 a day max and make big batches of soups and that's my work lunches every day , vary the recipe to keep it interesting , evening meals are always free foods . Never once done a diary but I can if you think it would help !!

Good luck everyone!
I've had a great week, 100% on plan all the way :)
However I won't be weighing in this Wednesday as I have my SW consultant interview at the exact same time and I can't get to another group this week :(
So got to keep up being 100% until I next weigh on the 6th :)

Last edited:
Back