Wednesday Weighers

Hoping for 4lb off this week to lose the weight I gained last week plus an extra pound to achieve my stone award :D

Good luck everyone - Dougal I hope all goes well on Wed chick fingers crossed for you x

my scales are being horrible to me this week but its my own fault so ill be happy with a STS - Saturday was my downfall I went way over the syns and ive not cut back much to make up for it.

Hi Slash

I am finding that exercise is crucial to me now but the more I loose the more I want to exercise. I joined a gym in November and go at least twice a week this also helps me be able to go out every Fri nite for a beer and a food optimised curry. I try to limit syns to 10 a day max and make big batches of soups and that's my work lunches every day , vary the recipe to keep it interesting , evening meals are always free foods . Never once done a diary but I can if you think it would help !!

Thanks,i need to get my arse in gear regarding exercise as i hardly do any....i was going to have a look through your food diary for some ideas for meals....keep up the good work :)

Good luck everyone!
I've had a great week, 100% on plan all the way :)
However I won't be weighing in this Wednesday as I have my SW consultant interview at the exact same time and I can't get to another group this week :(
So got to keep up being 100% until I next weigh on the 6th :)

Good luck for your interview hun!! That is amazing!! Xxx

Hi all!! Hope you have had a great week!! Have been on plan 99.9% this week!! Have gone over my weekly syns by about 5 syns so hope it doesnt affect me to much!! Good luck to everyone on weds!! Hope you do amazing!! Xxx

Good luck for your interview hun!! That is amazing!! Xxx
Thanks I'm really excited!! Wish I didn't have a 9 hour shift at work to go through first tho lol x

how many syns are love heart sweets i really fancy some

I'm weighing in tomorrow at 5.15 and am hoping for a loss, although I had a very bad day yesterday as I was away from home, with other people cooking and part of a big group so couldn't easily substitute meals etc. Chocolate may have been consumed! Hopefully I've still lost something! It's my first week so I'd really like even a little loss :)

Good luck!!!!

Thanks :D Been really good last few days after a few slip ups at beginning of week so hopefully I'll have a good result tomorrow :D

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow :D

Good luck for weigh in tommorow everyone :) Done so much body magic this week, I'm hoping it will pay off! Xx

1/2 off for me, didn't even deserve that tbh, got no social events to put me off track this week so I'm aiming for a 100% week.

Good Luck for WI everyone! xXx

I don't like that I'm not weighing in tonight, it doesn't feel right lol. I guarantee, as soon as I'm one from interview (after 8pm) I'll be straight on those scales!!!

Quick Q actually- I've booked 'holiday' from group tonight so does that mean I class my weight as a STS on SW official website?

Back