Wednesday Weighers

As I haven't officially weighed I'd have to say a STS even tho my home scales are saying 1.5 off! Need to keep this up so when I officially weigh in next Wednesday I'm at or below target :)
Well done everyone some fantastic losses!

.....aaaaaand I'm back. I've been away on holiday for just under 3 weeks, a week in vegas and a week in London. Looking forward to getting back on it after lots of restaurant meals and little exercise.

Just weighed in and I've put 10.5lbs over the 3 weeks. Pretty happy with that and now it's time to get back to it.

Well done on all the losses! :D

i lost 3lbs this week... happy with that. going for 3.5 next week fingers crossed

Hi all. I went to my first slimming world session tonight! I dare say I'm very excited. I was wondering how eating so much can make you lose weight. But there's a gent in my session who just achieved his 6st award! Hopefully I can report a nice weight loss next week! X

Good luck for the week ahead. All you have to do is look at Minis to see the plan works :D you will do fine let us know next week

Well done on all the losses.
I sts which Im pleased with as I didn't stick to plan over the weekend and was expecting worse.

Back to class this week after missing last week. 4.5lb gain :( really tough week as had to go to the funeral of one of the members of my sw group. He was only 34. Has definitely put things into perspective though. Life is too short and too precious to spend it feeling miserable about your weight so I'm setting myself a target to lose 5lbs next week!!

Hi all

Have had a interesting three weeks; i have been out for dinner quite a bit and then my mum got married so I drank and eat more than i should have done however shockingly when I got to class after the two weeks of this i had lost 1.5lbs which was a lovely surprise, however this week although ive been good i maintained which is a bit dissapointment.

Hoping to be extra good this week and lose next week, have started exercising more, I really want to get some of the exercise stickers :)

Lost 2 and a half pounds this week :) I'm delighted!!! And I'm under my next stone bracket! Very happy xxx

Only lost 1/2lb but really pleased as I have reclaimed my 3stone award!

Well done everyone!

Hi all

Have had a interesting three weeks; i have been out for dinner quite a bit and then my mum got married so I drank and eat more than i should have done however shockingly when I got to class after the two weeks of this i had lost 1.5lbs which was a lovely surprise, however this week although ive been good i maintained which is a bit dissapointment.

Hoping to be extra good this week and lose next week, have started exercising more, I really want to get some of the exercise stickers :)

Hi - I find that sometimes after a naughty week it takes a couple of weeks for the scales to catch up with me! So if you have another good week this week I am sure you will lose! Although if you start exercising you may find the weight loss slows for a few weeks (ie you lose smaller amounts or STS even if you are 100% on plan) as your body adjusts to the new routine - then after a few weeks BAM the weight starts coming off again.
(well that's what I found anyway :))

Thanks ladies. It really is awful. He lost 6 stones, met a lovely woman, had a baby then when his baby was just a few wks old he was diagnosed with cancer. His son is just 6 months old. It is so cruel and such a horrible disease.

I'm going to do the slimathon to lose weight to raise money for the cancer hospital that both him and my dad died in :-(

What a tragic story Tooty such a shame. I hate the C word as Ive lost so many family members to it, good on you doing the slimathon good luck x

Sorry to hear your news Tooty :-(

Back