Wednesday Weighers

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

I am really itching to get weighed as I had to miss last week!! In fact I really missed going to group and this week I'm going in early to help my C set up, and I will be learning pay and weigh and how all that works as I need to know for my training :)

1.5 off for me this week, got my first 1 Stone!

Well done John, that's amazing!

Good luck everyone xxx

Bit of a late post but last Wednesday I lost another 4lb and smashed my 6 stone barrier by 2 lb, so chuffed and my SW co-ordinator was in tears giving me my cert - awwwww , Nikki u r brill

Wow wow wow. This is amazing! Well done john!!

Really can't wait to get weighed! I have been a SW Angel this week and after last weeks gain hope the scales are on my side :) good look Wednesday weighers x

1.5 off for me this week, got my first 1 Stone!

Well done John, that's amazing!

Good luck everyone xxx

Well done Danni !!!

So naffed off, wasn't too bad this week. Had a family meal out on Sunday and although it was a carvery the veg was woeful, carrots and cauliflower cheese. That was it. Half a pound on, was not impressed. Bought myself the new Asian book and made chicken chow mein for lunch but if I'm honest with myself I'd just like to throw the head up. Where's that going to get me though? Back up to where I was before and I dont want to go there again. Aaaahhhh

So naffed off, wasn't too bad this week. Had a family meal out on Sunday and although it was a carvery the veg was woeful, carrots and cauliflower cheese. That was it. Half a pound on, was not impressed. Bought myself the new Asian book and made chicken chow mein for lunch but if I'm honest with myself I'd just like to throw the head up. Where's that going to get me though? Back up to where I was before and I dont want to go there again. Aaaahhhh

Aww hopefully that and more will come off next week!
Thats the same thing that keeps me going when Im down as well xx

2 lbs off this week :D

Put on half a pound this week for no reason at all as my food was completely on plan. Gutted to put it lightly. Sigh :( more so as its my first gain so far on my journey.

I know how you feel

Back