Wednesday Weighers

Hi hope you don't mind me joining,this is my first week back on sw and I weigh in tonight fingers crossed il have a good loss.

Good luck for later :D x

11/2lb on today ! But better than expected as I have not weighed in for 3wks have been ill out for meals (4times at least !) and had a bit of a chocoholic time of things had a bocs of celebrations all to myself AAAWW!!!
Therefore as you can imagine this was a pleasant surprise but must get my SW head back on!

another 2 1/2lb of lard disappeared this week :)

Wk 1 12lbs off
Wk 2 3lbs off
Wk 3 1lbs off
Wk 4 3.5lbs off
Wk 5 2.5lbs off
Wk 6 2.5lbs off

[h=5]A few milestones this Wednesday. Exactly a year today I went to my first slimming world class. Today I lost a pound and a half which pushed me into the 12 stones, for a total of 8 stone 10 lbs off. If there was a club 40, today I would have reached it.
A great year :)
[/h]

gazter said:
[h=5]A few milestones this Wednesday. Exactly a year today I went to my first slimming world class. Today I lost a pound and a half which pushed me into the 12 stones, for a total of 8 stone 10 lbs off. If there was a club 40, today I would have reached it.
A great year :)[/h]

Wow well done u!!!! Fantastic acheivement xxx

0.5lb last week and 4lb off tonight - wohoo - under 14 stone

2lbs off for me this week :D 1.5lbs to go until target :D
Well done on your loss Texty x

Put on half a pound this week for no reason at all as my food was completely on plan. Gutted to put it lightly. Sigh :( more so as its my first gain so far on my journey.

Keep going :) we have all had weeks that are totally unfair - pretty sure the scales will pay you back with a loss next week ;) these are the times you want to stick two fingers up ... Stick with it :)) x

2 off for me this week which is the 2 I put on last week and I was fuming with - glad I stuck with it x

4.5lbs off and Greatest Loser!!!!!!!!

That's pretty much half of what I put on from holiday so happy happy times. Well Done everyone!

Back