Wednesday Weighers

4lb off the week soooooo chuffed :D

1lb on :-(

Thanks love, I hope so.. its taken me all day to admit it on here!

We have all been there nothing to be ashamed of. You left the weight at class its a new day tomorrow hun good luck for the week ahead

thank you :) I know why it is, its just so frustrating and not very motivational! Hey ho, good week ahead I hope :)

I know the feeling hun - I was there myself a few weeks ago gained 2, it got me down so bad I cried when I got home and then the following Tues morning hubby woke me at 5 45 am as I was sobbing in my sleep. Id had a bad dream about a SW meeting :( It affects us in some funny ways - that was about 7 weeks ago, I write everything down now and ive lost 6 weeks out of 7 and had a STS last week

Aww I didn't know about your dream :( I dream about totally random suff! Not as bad as OH though....last night he told me (in his sleep) to stop poking him with the hose pipe! Lol :D

Lol is that what he calls it these days. I often have to be woken up as im sobbing usually ive been dreaming about my parents who passed away a few years ago, so when I was sobbing this time OH woke me and said aww was it your mam and dad, I shook my head with a pet lip and sobbed ... no SW lol.

I had gone as a visitor to another meeting, they were having a taster night ... 1st no no - I took ham sandwiches in white bread lol they picked on me for that
Then they were all sitting at round tables in their little cliques and I went to the Q to get weighed ......... I didnt know they took turns table by table ffs lol so I got shouted at for that - hence the sobbing

When I told my C about it the next day, she said awww it really got to you didnt it? I said yes definitely and she gave me a big hug lol

Oh bless you.. when you want something so much its crazy how it can affect you:(
I've been writing everything down, even todays utterly awful comfort eating.. got the tablet issue too though atm which is not helping- vicious circle with back pain getting me down, as do the tablet side effects! Can't win! Will be on it this week though :)

That's an awful experience! I'm really not surprised you sobbed.. :(

Im so glad it was just a dream lol I know id never be treated like that at any class but I think it had gotten to me so much as it wasnt a deserved gain. It was due to tablets for my back, so I know how you feel hun

Well Im a Little disappointed on my first week iv only lost 2 1/2lbs on 3 different occasions iv got my half a stone on my 1st week! I think i will put it Down to my hormones as i always used to struggle at this time lol,the main reason Iv quit sw in the past is being disappointed with small losses so im changing my way of thinking and a loss is a loss!il keep plodding on and be happy with it x

You have lost just over the weight of a bag of sugar if you keep doing that each week its 10lbs a month which is a fab amount to lose and at a steady pace. Everyone loses at different rates. Stick at it and you will be rewarded hun. Its too soon to think about giving up. Good luck for the week ahead

Back