Wednesday Weighers

Sounds more nightmare than dream!!

Awww texty, I've only just read this about your dream.....how awful :( and bless your C for giving you a hug!!!! Hope you don't have any more nasty dreams in the future xxx

A 1.5lbs gain which I put a LOT of effort into! :eatdrink012: I mentioned the bubbly and pizza and cake?I think I forgot to mention the limoncellos, cream egg, wine, cheese on toast and ice cream......ooooh I was naughty. A bit miffed as I've been averaging 2lbs a week but also actually glad as the gain reaffirms that I can't go hell for leather for an entire long birthday weekend and get away with it! I've really enjoyed it but reigning it RIGHT back in for next week, horrible seeing a gain on the scales! Well done to everyone on their losses this week.

Hi everyone another 3.5lb loss for me this week need to lose another 2lb for my 2 stone an if i do this by next week it will of only taken me 8 weeks :) :) so very very happy!! off out with the girls sunday for mothers day so need to be extra good the rest of the week if i want to get my 2 stone :)

Lol is that what he calls it these days. I often have to be woken up as im sobbing usually ive been dreaming about my parents who passed away a few years ago, so when I was sobbing this time OH woke me and said aww was it your mam and dad, I shook my head with a pet lip and sobbed ... no SW lol.

I had gone as a visitor to another meeting, they were having a taster night ... 1st no no - I took ham sandwiches in white bread lol they picked on me for that
Then they were all sitting at round tables in their little cliques and I went to the Q to get weighed ......... I didnt know they took turns table by table ffs lol so I got shouted at for that - hence the sobbing

When I told my C about it the next day, she said awww it really got to you didnt it? I said yes definitely and she gave me a big hug lol

And i thought i was mad :p

Well after Fannying around for 4 weeks or so I've managed to lose 1.5lbs this week, so pleased about that.

Just come off a VLCD so think my body's taken time to adjust. But I see this as a totally new way of lifelong healthy eating rather than a diet. That way it doesn't really matter how long it takes to come off, just that it does!

Stay strong everybody!!

L x

A 1.5lbs gain which I put a LOT of effort into! :eatdrink012: I mentioned the bubbly and pizza and cake?I think I forgot to mention the limoncellos, cream egg, wine, cheese on toast and ice cream......ooooh I was naughty. A bit miffed as I've been averaging 2lbs a week but also actually glad as the gain reaffirms that I can't go hell for leather for an entire long birthday weekend and get away with it! I've really enjoyed it but reigning it RIGHT back in for next week, horrible seeing a gain on the scales! Well done to everyone on their losses this week.

That's not a bad gain at all for all your naughtiness :D Ive been a bugger with naughty food all weekend so expecting a gain lol I also been averaging at 2lb losses a week but like you said if you can binge and only gain that much than that's really good :D

Good luck everyone! let's hope for some fab losses tomorrow! :D

Managed to get the 1 lb off that I put on last week... Back in the game :)

Back