Wednesday Weighers

I lost 1lb x

I'm hoping for 1 1/2lb this week so I get my one and half stone award. I will report back after weigh in this evening!

Well done ladies - a good job.

Mine are showing 2 on arghhh - I hope SW scales say differently tonight

Mine always show different to sw scales! I try not to use mine now, they aren't nice to me! Haha, good luck for weigh in later :)

Mine are pretty much spot on with SW hun usually 0.5 difference so im guessing even if thats the difference its still a 1.5 gain :( damn mothers day lol

Good Luck to you too x

Only 0.5 off for me this week!

Hurray, 1.5lb off this week so I've finally got my two stone shiny after all that prancing about after Christmas. Going to use this now to move onto my next stone, hope to get it off in record time. 100% from here on in

[h=5]A few milestones this Wednesday. Exactly a year today I went to my first slimming world class. Today I lost a pound and a half which pushed me into the 12 stones, for a total of 8 stone 10 lbs off. If there was a club 40, today I would have reached it.
A great year :)[/h]

Wow well done :)

I lost half a pound. I was pleased as I ate a giant pizza on Saturday and 3 bars of chocolate yesterday!!!! I was ill last week so missed weigh in and I have been going to the gym so that's helped. No cheating this week and I'm going to be good, repeat - i'm going to be good etc.....

I lost 4 pounds this week which totally makes the half a pound gain last week worth it. Goes to show what a 100% week can achieve :)
Wow that's excellent! Well done! X

I lost 2lbs this week. my smallest loss since starting.
I ate a chinese last week... thats most probably why.
im so pleased i lost and didnt gain anything!!!

yey

Well done everyone - I gained 0.5 which I am happy with considering I had 2 meals out

That'll be off in no time Mrs!x

Back