Wednesday Weighers

Oh, and I weighed this morning and had a sneaky lunch out! First time hubby and I have done that in a looooong time, and I figured I have a week to put it right now! Lol

-4.5lbs and SOTW for me. That's the all the holiday weight gone now, so it's onwards towards new low's :D

Well Done Everyone!

2lb off this week! Really pleased as weight loss has been slow since Christmas. Think I'm finally back in the zone!

Woohoo! Well done Dukesy!

STS for me this week despite being 100%. I feel slimmer so I'm just going to chalk it up to a bad day and hope I see the results next week!

I'm 1lb down this evening and am absolutely thrilled. Have been veering off plan a little so this is the motivation I needed to be really good this week and try and get a really good loss next Wednesday. Well done to everyone else xx

Lol its only 1 day out of 7 hun it wont make a massive difference as long as the rest of the week is ok x

I am not too worried, back on it completely :) I have been so strict lately and any mention of takeaway or eating out I panic and make sure I have dinner prepared! So it really was a treat, and I think I made better choices :) 1.5 off this week would take me to a nice round 10lb loss, so I think that will be a mini goa!

Well done On the losses :) Get in there!

Gotta be a mini one as I think my next is a stone which needs another 5.5 and I am definitely not likely to do that in a week! Fingers crossed !

It is possible but smaller goals are more realistic and achievable thats what I do. I need 3.5 off for my 2.5 stone thats my next aim. I need 4 off to get into the next stone bracket

0.5lbs off for me this week! Just 1lb away from target!

Thanks Texty- I've got nothing to get in the way of a 100% week so I shall be at target next week!

It is possible but smaller goals are more realistic and achievable thats what I do. I need 3.5 off for my 2.5 stone thats my next aim. I need 4 off to get into the next stone bracket

That is so close my lovely, you will achieve that v soon :)

Well done Bev thats great x

You will smash it Dougal and probably go below - were all behind you.

I have 17lbs in total to my target that I set last year. If I feel I still need more off I will alter it nearer the time

another 1 1/2lb of lard shed this week :) 26lb in 7weeks!

Wk 1 12lbs off
Wk 2 3lbs off
Wk 3 1lbs off
Wk 4 3.5lbs off
Wk 5 2.5lbs off
Wk 6 2.5lbs off
Wk 7 1.5lbs off - star week & club 10

Last edited:
Back