Wednesday Weighers

Yeh that's true- if I stay 100% on track I've been getting like 4lbs off!! 4lbs is the most I can lose tho or I'd fall out of target range!
Imagine that- tried all this time to get to target and then fall below it lol!

Lol as long as at least 1lb come off I'll be happy!

After several weeks off plan ( gained 5 lbs) :eek: and a half hearted effort last week i managed to stay the same this week. Had a good chat at group last night and feel refocused and ready to start losing again

My first weigh in I lost 3.5lbs. I'm happy with that. Weight tends to come off me slowly due to my thyroid condition.

Hoping for the same next week though as I had an upset tum last night due to my massive diet change. Good luck everyone.

Lost 1lb last night but so annoyed I didn't get the extra half a pound but I know I will next week :)

3.5lbs off, which I needed after my gain last week! Whats crazy is that last week I didn't deserve a gain because I'd been so good, and this week I really should have gained and didn't! It's crazy!

2.5lbs for me this week - buzzing !! x

I gained a pound this week. :(

My third only ever gain. I have been eating to maintain for the last six weeks, i lost 1 1/2 two weeks ago, so i suppose a gain wasnt to be too unexpected. I have thought about it. I am five pounds away from a number of important mental targets for me.

I am five pounds away from going below the BMI of 25, I am five pounds away from my 9 stone award, I am five pounds away from target and I am five pounds away from fitting into a 34 inch pair of trousers ( i tried a pair on today, i could button them up but too tight).

It feels good to be so close!

Hope everyone has had a good week!
I haven't but already planning my 100% week for next week! XxX

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow- I'm hoping to be at target or just under, had a 100% week and its looking good :) eek! It also means getting my 2 & 1/2 stone award too so I'd be one happy bunny tomorrow night!

In fact I've got my target celebration meal all planned :) x

Back