Wednesday Weighers

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! After tooo much wine this weekend, tomorrow isn't looking too good for me, ooops!

I'm poorly and have a poorly toddler too. Comfort foods have wiggled their way in the last 2 days not looking forward to the scales tomorrow

After a few too many vodkas at the weekend and two (read 'em and weep) Krispy Kreme doughnuts today I am not feeling at all hopeful! Oh well, it was fun at the time!

It's Wednesday! Scales this morning read 11st 1lbs!! That means I'd be out of my target range before I'd even called target lol!
Good luck everyone!

1.5lb on... Feel a bit like a yo yo... New meds make the body retain water, so I'm feeling bloated... Bit of a rubbish start to the day.. Lets hope by next week my body is used to it and allow me to get back on track!
Good luck all :)x

Wow mrstore that is a good week! Well done you :)

thumbelloulou hope that 1.5 plus more comes off next week and more when you're body has gotten used to it.

I had a lb gain this week which is my own fault, definitely 100% week this week!

Good luck everyone else! xx

Good luck to everyone today Wednesday Weighers. I haven't been too bad this week, have upped the exercise so hoping I'll get a nice result. Really want to have my first stone gone by the end of the month!!

Stinking cold here as well. (Add two kids with stinking colds to the equation too) somehowmanaged to loose 2lbs making a total loss of 5.5lbs in three weeks. Only 1.5lbs for my half stone award!!

STS for me this week, thank god! Got off lightly considering how much I drank over the weekend! Well done everyone :) x

Now I'm over the two stone bump I've 2lb off this week! Had a bit of stress this week, finding out things that I shouldn't have know about which has been making me feel a bit queasy so I've managed not to fall into the feeling sorry for myself binge which is quite good. Just hoping everything comes out in the wash

Back