Wednesday Weighers

well done emma - I hope everything is ok for you. Sometimes life gets in the way and trys to throw us off course but all we can do is our best. You will be fine next week at WI im sure x

OMG my scales are now showing 11st 0.4lbs!! That'd be a 5-5 1/2 lbs loss, and I'd be at least 1lbs under my target range!!

There's going to be nothing left of me at this rate!

(BTW my secret is a tummy bug lol!)

Thanks texty, don't know what's going to happen. Just found that my other half has been secretly messaging an ex friend on Facebook and trying to meet up with her for the last year. Mostly when I have been away, we have been together nearly twelve years and have a son together and its been a right kick in the guts! Don't know what to do about it yet as it was his private messages and i m not sure how to tackle it

Haha Dougal let us know how you do!

Emma sorry to hear that it sounds so stressful :-( xxx

Well I get weighed at 7.30 but because its late I'm not staying to group.....unless I get a loss
I've too much studying to do really but I might be persuaded to stay if I lose this week lol

I DID IT!- 5lbs off!!!! :D :D

2 1/2 stone award and target, happy doesn't cover it :D

Well done!!!! That's amazing, enjoy your celebration meal! Xx

Very well done Dougal!!
2lbs down this evening which I'm very pleased with. :) Just 2lb off my stone award now and I am due to get my Gold Body Magic challenge award next week too so hopefully will achieve both!

4.5 off for me this week and SOTW.. yey

Lost 3lbs. Pretty happy about it.

Well done, Dougal! That's incredible!

0.5 off for me this week. I'm pretty happy with that after a few too many vodkas on Saturday and doughnuts (yes, plural) and crumble with ice cream yesterday. That said, I think I deserved it after STSs on 100% weeks lately!

Woweeeeee! Amazing! Do you have a diary for this week? Huge congratulations to you ;)

Back