Wednesday Weighers

WI this evening showed 2.5lbs off yay!!! It's been a long 5 weeks but I'm now 3lb down since starting. I've actually eaten more syns this week so maybe that's the key (along with fewer baked beans lol)

Fingers crossed for next week!!

L x

i lost 1lb this week.

Managed to get my 2 n a half stone sticker last night... After just 11 weeks!! I'm soooo loving this SW stuff and wanna say a big thank you to all members at Saltash and particularly Joyce my SW Consultant

Managed to get my 2 n a half stone sticker last night... After just 11 weeks!! I'm soooo loving this SW stuff and wanna say a big thank you to all members at Saltash and particularly Joyce my SW Consultant

Well done! I'm 4lbs off my 2 stone and also in my 11th week! X

1lb of this week which cancels the gain of 1lb last week, wasn't too bothered last week but now I'm annoyed it's been 2 weeks with no progress!

Good Luck everyone else for today! xXx

I get weighed at 7.30 tonight.

Don't feel like I've lost weight though so expecting to see a gain on the scales. If I have gained I'll be annoyed cos I've really stuck to it & put all my syns on the app to keep on track

2lbs gone this week after being on plan 100%, roll on this week! Well done everyone :)

Had hoped for sts but 0.5 on is ok with me.... Utterly putting March behind me!

Good luck all :)

Looking at a 4lb gain tonight, been enjoying being at target a little too much!

Hoping for 2.5lb off tonight to get my club 10 but tbh I will be happy whatever I lose :)

Just weighed on my own scales and 3lb up after a 2 day bingeing hangover! ah well....got my head in the game now and NO alcohol this weekend!!

Sts this week, had a two day pity party with chocolate invited Thursday and Friday so the fact that I've pulled off a sts this week is a miracle. Got it out my system so full steam ahead to next week

Back