Wednesday Weighers

I'm not looking forward to the scales n I have no reason to as I've been good as gold
Guess I'll find out in half an hour

Well I have been weighed n really pee'd off as ihave put 1lb on even though I've been really good n planned all my meals in advance.

I just feel robbed n I've even had the smarties mini eggs in cupboard n haven't touched them....wish I had now :-(

Awww Jo thats pants hun if you have been 100%. Our bodies are funny things we have all been there. Just keep doing what you have been and it will pay off next week xx

A phenomenal weigh in tonight. I lost 5 1/2 pounds this week!

That took me to target, below 25 BMi, my 9 stone award and slimmer of the week.

So pleased :)

Thanks Texty.....I just feel miffed after being so good when I've had so many opportunities to be bad n stayed on plan. I've even been using the app to check all syns n keep track of everything

Have you eaten enough superfree Jo, measured your HEX's, do you keep a diary or write down what your having? could you have eaten too much fruit?

I had to start writing everything I eat, since about 2 months ago. I had a blip and a gain of 2lbs and it really knocked me for 6. Might be worth writing it down if you dont already x

1.5lb off and SOTM, stuggled with workouts this week. Think I've pushed it a little hard the last three weeks since coming back from holiday.
Still 1.5 is nothing to be sniffed at and it's on to next week. 3lbs to target

Week 9 and another 2lb's gone forever!!!!

Have you eaten enough superfree Jo, measured your HEX's, do you keep a diary or write down what your having? could you have eaten too much fruit?

I had to start writing everything I eat, since about 2 months ago. I had a blip and a gain of 2lbs and it really knocked me for 6. Might be worth writing it down if you dont already x

I'm gonna write it down starting tomorrow using the good diary sheets.
I've been eating lots of free food and haven't gone over my syns. Even made syn free curry made with mushy peas n tomatoes with tons of mushrooms & spinache in & made it with quorn too.

I just can't see where I went wrong n that's what's making me annoyed/upset. Tbh I don't think I have done anything wrong this week but I will start a new week tomorrow n see what happens on the scales next week I guess

Awww dont stress over it hun, we have all been in the same boat, sometimes it comes off in inches rather than lbs but it will show next week. Keep doing what your doing you will have a great loss next week x

Awww dont stress over it hun, we have all been in the same boat, sometimes it comes off in inches rather than lbs but it will show next week. Keep doing what your doing you will have a great loss next week x

Yeah I said other day I didn't feel like I had lost weight but had lost inches instead.
I'm gonna take my measurements before I go to bed tonight then I can check it again next week

Back