Wednesday Weighers

3.5lbs off tonight :) 5st 7.5lbs lost in total x

Been so busy and off for a while, but 3 and 1/2 lb off woo! Well done all Wed weighers :)

Aww Jo sorry to hear that, that's really frustrating :-( Hopefully you get the reward for it next week xx

Wow gazter that's amazing, you must be feeling great today! :-D x

Well done on your losses everyone!

I put on half a lb last night oops! Think it was week before catching up with me boo! Got SOTM though :D my weigh in day is changing to a Monday from now on as my consultant was leaving our group but she runs a Mon one so I'm following her there, so I will be leaving this thread too. Good luck on your journeys everyone :)

Hi, this is my first post :) This is my second weigh in, I lost 2lbs the first week and 0.5lbs this week - I think it was due to not eating enough SF. Easter hols now and my birthday next week but I'm determined to do well x

A pound on for me last night. Was at a wedding last thurs n think I drank my body weight in champagne!!

Already back in the zone now. Making mushy pea curry for dinner

put on 1/2 pound. am gutted as was on plan all week. Consultant said it may be because i normally weigh in in the morning but went to her evening class instead and i could of weighed more in the evening than in the morning.

Hopefully a loss on wednesday.

put on 1/2 pound. am gutted as was on plan all week. Consultant said it may be because i normally weigh in in the morning but went to her evening class instead and i could of weighed more in the evening than in the morning.

Yeah it's possible. Weights change throughout the day so u might be ok this week

I pretty much have a good 2lb difference between morning and evening weighs, sure you'll be fine next week :)

Now a Wednesday weigher and lost 4, making a total of 1st and 10lb in 3 weeks!

Nicola x

Back