Wednesday Weighers

Well I had a STS think it's because I was off plan at the weekend but I can normally pull it back and I exercised 6 times this week as well as a little walk at the weekend.

Good luck everyone!! XX

U might be retaining water if you've exercised that much. But it will show on the scales next week

U might be retaining water if you've exercised that much. But it will show on the scales next week

It might be I tried to up my water intake to avoid it so here's hoping for next WI lol

Good luck for tonight! :)

2.5 lbs off :D Got my 2.5 stone award Wooop :D Good luck everyone xx

Mawning all!!! Hope you dont mind if i butt in! Iv just changed my WI days to Weds and thought id join in with the Weds Weighers! Did join another thread, but there a bit more quiet, so moved to this one instead hehe!
STS for me today which was expected infact welcomed with open arms after the amount of food i have consumed over the 4 day weekend!! Back on plan today!

Oops 1.5lb on, don't care I got into my pre-pregnant jeans at the weekend so even with a little blip I'm going in the right direction. Really going to go for it this week, going to look through all my past issues of the magazine and plan for the week

I've been over syns for four days this week and got an undeserved half pound loss. It was my nephews and hubsters birthdays cake galore then Easter. Argh!

Yeah when I spotted it I almost bought it but instead I turned and ran outta the shop lol

I am too weak when it comes to the malteaser bunnies. U get 2 fora £1 n I can safely say I've never been able to save 1 of them so if its in chocolate bar format then I'm gonna be even worse lol

well done for not buying! I got one yesterday and not the individual size but the share bar! had 2 chunks last night (2.5 syns). it's more like malteser celebrations than bunnies but still yum!

Back from my group. I lost 2.5lbs this week, and to update you all as I've not been posting weekly, that means a total of 6.5lbs in 5 weeks. So annoying I was half a pound off my half stone award. However, I did get Slimmer of the Week which sent me home with a big smile on my face :) What's also nice is I'm starting to notice some changes in my body shape, which I'm loving :)

Back from group. I lost 1.5 this week which means I undone the gain last week n lost half

I didn't stay to group

1. Because I'm still not finding the new consultant very good

2. Because I got up to get weighed n had my seat stolen n it was too busy to get another

3. Because I wanted to get home to my dog

How did everyone else do?

Back