Wednesday Weighers

I was gutted when I stood on the scales. She has told me to relax a little and try not filling my diary in for a week to see if it makes a difference, as I know the plan inside out so will see what happens next week. It is frustrating especially when you know you have been spot on

I'm surprised she has told u not to fill it in. I would have thought she would have asked to view your sheet n see if she can spot anything....I'd still fill it in as u said a while ago u were gaining n writing it down really helped

Yes she told me not to, and relax she thinks I could be putting too much pressure on myself every week to lose. Ill still fill it in but ill make sure I double check everything that goes in my mouth. I know the plan inside out in her words lol. I do write everything down, so will see next week :confused:

Yes she told me not to, and relax she thinks I could be putting too much pressure on myself every week to lose. Ill still fill it in but ill make sure I double check everything that goes in my mouth. I know the plan inside out in her words lol. I do write everything down, so will see next week :confused:

Back to basics Hun. That's what I've done even measured milk in a beaker n taken it into work rather than using milk provided by the company. That way I can keep track of how much I've used

I measure my milk and cereal every day hun, I never just guess or pour. My cereal I measure the full box out into 35g amounts and put in freezer bags then drop them all back into the box. Then I know on a morning all I have to do is grab and go.

Lost 4lb tonight and got my 3 1/2 stone award - wohoo :)

Wow....very organised :)

I think I got where I was not counting the milk in my cups of tea at work n I decided that I needed to sort myself out n start back at the beginning

Maintained! And for once I'm really happy with it as I'm at target so maintaining is the answer!

2.5 off this week, got my club 10 and first time under 11 stone in over a year :D

I got 5lb off this week, my first week. I'm very impressed but I have been saving my syns as it's my little girls birthday this weekend and I want to be able to try the cake I'm baking and eat some goodies xx

I lost 3 and a half tonight and got my half a stone award. Finally after several weeks of loss then gains. Hopefully this is the start of some good losses. :)

dammit.. just half a pound off

Back