Wednesday Weighers

well done on the great losses. :)

Got 3.5lbs off last week and this week was 1lb. Busy on Wednesdays now as go to an exercise class after group so keep forgetting to post on here! Duh!

Well done everyone for this weeks weigh ins x

My scales are saying 10st 13 this morning!! That's 4lb gone since Wednesday somehow!

Hoping for a good one this week,finally got myself back into it...4.5lb off last week same this week would be nice..
Anyone tried the thai mugshots :) loving them...off to walk dogs and bike ride me thinks today...good luck everyone.

Good Luck Slash for another good week. Dougal thats fab but will it take you out of target?

Yes I'd be 1lb UNDER target range!! So I'll have to hope I gain a lb between now and Wednesday!!

I'm gonna be gaining this week. Went to beer festival last night n had a fair few of lagers. Then today I have felt ropey so decided the only way to make me feel better would be to have a McDonalds n eaten the smarties eggs

It's a bad, bad day

Lol Dougal its weird having to gain weight on a weight loss plan

Jo life happens hun you still have 2 full days before WI could you do SE for 2 days? maybe do damage limitation

Jo life happens hun you still have 2 full days before WI could you do SE for 2 days? maybe do damage limitation

I'm gonna get back on plan this afternoon. I'm feeling better now. It's amazing what a McDonald's can do for a hangover

I don't miss Maccy Ds at all since being on SW, but I miss KFC! I did treat myself to one after my first 12 week countdown was finished and then got straight back on plan ready for the next 12 weeks!
How is everyone feeling for Wednesday? I'm hopeful I'll lose 2lbs since it'll bring me to my 2 stone award, but I've been ill, and stuck in work, and not really eating properly. I've not had a proper meal in 3 day, but I've been snacking on stuff. Not all unhealthy as I've been eating loads of fruit and muller lights, and a couple of alpen light bars.. but also some crisps (quavers mostly so at least low syn!) and a kit kat or two :p I'm feeling better today though so attempted eating some tuna pasta with salad, but that was for lunch and it's tea time and I'm just not hungry. Seem to have no appetite this last few days.

Lol yes I know!!
I can guarantee I have put on that 1lb as me and hubby shared a bottle of wine and a 200g bag of Doritos tonight and this was after having my 15 Syns and HEX's- whoops!!!
Ah well it was totally worth it- a big bag of Doritos was our Sunday night treat and we haven't done it for ages lol!!

And I was right about the Doriots and wine- 11st 2 this morning!

I was sick sick sick after Easter with the Flu so couldn't work out last week after scoffing chocolate and treats after Easter. I wen't and got weighed last Wednesday before going back to bed and put 8 bloody pounds back on which just goes to show how quickly you can heap it on eating the wrong stuff and failing to exercise. I'm fully recovered from the flu now so I've been back on treadmill since Friday and I'm hoping for a good week this week.

Well done to all those who lost last week, your Easter resolve was a lot better than mine :D

I was sick sick sick after Easter with the Flu so couldn't work out last week after scoffing chocolate and treats after Easter. I wen't and got weighed last Wednesday before going back to bed and put 8 bloody pounds back on which just goes to show how quickly you can heap it on eating the wrong stuff and failing to exercise. I'm fully recovered from the flu now so I've been back on treadmill since Friday and I'm hoping for a good week this week.

Well done to all those who lost last week, your Easter resolve was a lot better than mine :D

Get well soon and after your achievements im sure a blow out wont get you down too much....Hope you enjoyed the choccy eggs :)

Back