Wednesday Weighers

How's everyone feeling about WI this week? It's looking like a maintain for me, which is exactly what I want. I seem to have figured out that I need a couple of naughty days and the rest on plan for maintaining to work.

Good luck for Wednesday everyone x

I'm hoping to stay the same, we went away for a couple of days and even though I wasn't naughty, I wasn't exactly an angel either. I weighed the same this morning as last Wednesday, I really don't want a gain, I'm drinking loads and loads of water to try and flush the badness out! I'm eating superfree by the ton too! Fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone!! Xx

Mine are showing 2 on this morning yet ive had another good week - my body is messing with my head arghhhh.

Dukesy sorry to hear you have been ill glad to hear your on the mend, that 8 will be off in no time and more besides. Good Luck

hoping for a loss tomorrow as would like to get my stone award. have been 95% on plan so will see.

Not looking forward to weigh in! Not had the best week :( Hoping I don't gain! Good luck for tomorrow everyone! :) xx

Hopefully won't gain after my binge weekend :( will never learn!

Me either. I was fine until I went out on Saturday night n been off the rails ever since.
I think the damage is done this week n I am gonna get weighed tomorrow n start afresh

Having gained or maintained for a month......... this morning 2.5off!!!!
Thrilled and back in the game :)

Having gained or maintained for a month......... this morning 2.5off!!!!
Thrilled and back in the game :)

Nice 1, that's the way to do it :)

I'm dreading going tonight, I've been bad since Saturday night n it's star week so I know I'm gonna gain loads :-(

In a way I know I need to go to get myself back on track but at the same time I know my consultant isn't the greatest so she isn't going to inspire me. I'm in a real dilemma whether to go or just weigh at home.....it would save me 4.95

Nice 1, that's the way to do it :)

I'm dreading going tonight, I've been bad since Saturday night n it's star week so I know I'm gonna gain loads :-(

In a way I know I need to go to get myself back on track but at the same time I know my consultant isn't the greatest so she isn't going to inspire me. I'm in a real dilemma whether to go or just weigh at home.....it would save me 4.95

I WI at home mainly as there's not a class that suits with OH away often.. apart from the last months wobble (medication causing unwanted side effects!) I'm happy with how I'm doing and minis is totally what keeps me going!
Def not suggesting you shouldn't go to class- I went religiously for 9 mths before I got pregnant in 2005 and loved it :) and I probably would have gone back if circumstances were different..
I've tried over the years to do sw from home, and though I'm sure its stopped me gaining too much, until I came on here I had no success.

If the group support has been working then keep it up, I'm sure you can get back on it :)

Maintained thank god! :)

Back