Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone so far and good luck to those still to weight :)

I'm not weighing this week as I'm on holiday and the scales I have are dead so I don't know what the damage is until next week! X

lost 1/2 lb this week. trying for my stone award next week.

4lbs off this week yey yey yey

WI in 30 mins gulp - well done to all those who lost or maintained. To those who gained - its a new week now dont let it get you down keep at it, the scales will budge and start going the other way. x

Good luck Texty! :) xx

Finally got my head into it :) 2lb off! yay :D xx

Thanks all but I'm not going to group tonight because I have far too much studying to do. I've got to work late tomorrow night so it means I gotta study more tonight to make up for it

Also, I did used to like going to group n have been there since 2009. But in December we were given new consultant n I don't get on with her so well n it's basically because she is rude. Apart from her telling me that I have lost or gained there isn't anything else going off in group to inspire or give us motivation so can't see point in going if I can weigh myself at home.

Only a little 1/2 lb off this week so nice kitted myself out with a load of syn free goodies from the local butcher. I'm going for it this week!

I'm officially 2lbs heavier than I was at the start of the year. Terrible!! I've got 20 weeks till my holidag and I need to get it sorted. First day back on it today, its hard but I'm going to stick to it. x

1.5 off for me this week - glad after my gain last week. Im off on holiday on Monday so no WI for 2 weeks gulp and were all inclusive

Back