Wednesday Weighers

Thanks hun, sorry to hear your probs with your C. The good thing is doing it from home you know exactly what your doing and you also have minis to keep you going too. Id be lost without you lot

Thanks hun, sorry to hear your probs with your C. The good thing is doing it from home you know exactly what your doing and you also have minis to keep you going too. Id be lost without you lot

I know I thought about it long n hard as I've been going for so long n when I actually think about it I haven't really had any benefit out of going to group since Xmas. I get most of my help on here tbh. So as spend £20 a month I may as well put it towards something else.

I have my books n my scales at home so gonna give it a go on my own. I can always join another group if it doesn't work out

That £20 will buy you extra SW goodies lol ie fruit n veg and some little treats

Good luck hun you will do fine im sure

½lb off for me this week. That's an amazing result after my chocolate-filled weekend!! Onwards and upwards (or should that be downwards....?!)

5lbs shifted this week, that's a stack of last week gain gone :)

Still suffering with a head cold so pleased with that. Well done to all the losers!!

Well done losers......I mean that in the nice way lol

So this week I am going it alone. Lets see what happens next Wednesday. If I lose more than at group then I'm using my own scales each week

I managed a maintain, which is better than last week's half pound gain. I'm having difficulty working out what I can and can't eat, and when I get confused I go for chocolate!

My first post here :) joined slimming world 5 weeks ago and lost 3lb this week giving me a total loss of 1 stone 4lb :). Getting a bit fed up of the plan at the moment so need to refocus and carry on as my results are great so far xx

My first post here :) joined slimming world 5 weeks ago and lost 3lb this week giving me a total loss of 1 stone 4lb :). Getting a bit fed up of the plan at the moment so need to refocus and carry on as my results are great so far xx

Wow that's a fab loss! Well done! X

Well done! That's great going :)
Maybe have a look for some new recipes that take your fancy.. or do some foods that don't feel like slimming... Burgers, curry etc :)
Good luck

Morning all good luck for WI for the next 2 weeks I wont here and will prob come back from hols at least 7lbs heavier lol.

Back