Wednesday Weighers

Morning all good luck for WI for the next 2 weeks I wont here and will prob come back from hols at least 7lbs heavier lol.

Have a good time and enjoy it, food and all. The only reason we all put ourselves through this nonsense is to be able to enjoy these times in life. You'll soon have it off when you get back.

Morning all good luck for WI for the next 2 weeks I wont here and will prob come back from hols at least 7lbs heavier lol.

Have a good holiday! x

Have a great hol lady x

Well it's weigh day tomorrow....how's everyone feeling the last week has gone

Sneaky peek on scales is showing a gain even tho I've been v. good :(
Think it could be from last week though since only had 1lb gain when I thought it should've been more...

Hey! I've been good this week.
And would love to see a good loss of say 2lbs. But last week I jad a really good 4lbs loss and I dont know why... but I thibk its jinxd me and I will get crap results this week. I dont know why hahaha. Fingers crossed anyway. Hopefully I will have been worrying for no reason hehe. Got no reason to be either. Duh.
Sw does crazy things to our brains! !!

1lb off for me :)
good luck all x

Well done Thumbelloulou :)

Good luck everyone to everyone today!

Didn't weigh last week as was on holiday, clearly fully enjoyed since I've put on 4.5lbs!! Oh dear not good at all, will be working hard to get this off this week :-( X

Well done Thumbelloulou :)

Good luck everyone to everyone today!

Didn't weigh last week as was on holiday, clearly fully enjoyed since I've put on 4.5lbs!! Oh dear not good at all, will be working hard to get this off this week :-( X
good luck Danni - you'll soon get that off ;) x

Hi Wednesday Weighers..

Rejoining this Thread after a 4 Month Break..and Starting afresh, Curently 16+2 Weeks Pregnant, Rejoining Class Tonight also :D

Good Luck to Everyone & Well Done to all Losers :D

1 lb off this week, good luck everyone :)

Awful, super good and had half a pound on! Filled in a food diary and everything. Feeling really upset but I'm not going to fall off the wag on I'm not. Even though I bought the other half a big bar of galaxy and I've been sniffing it and nearly licked it, I'm not going to fall off the wagon!

Back