Wednesday Weighers

1 off for me but I suspect it's actually more cos I didn't weigh last week n I deffo know I gained cos my scales were showing 9st 13.5 but today there showing 9st 10.5

Last weight in my book was 9st 11.5 so gonna put it down as 1 off

Well done everyone who's lost this week :)

STS for me yay! Still 1/2 under target :D

2.5lbs off for me. Finally over the flu so hoping to smash it next week.

Well done everyone!

Lost 2.5 bringing me up to 1 stone and a half. Very happy :)

Delighted with my 2lb loss! It's been a SLOW journey but I finally have my next stone award and lots of motivation! Well done to all you losers :) x

Had 3lbs off tonight. So landed.
So unexpected too. Didn't feel I'd had enough superfree this week.

Morning lovely Wednesday peeps, I do sw from home as there is no class that suits my schedule..
just a quick question, wondering whether any of you who have access would be able to have a look online for an upto date list of cereal bars that can be used as hex B?
Thanking you muchly in aadvance
Lou x

Morning lovely Wednesday peeps, I do sw from home as there is no class that suits my schedule..
just a quick question, wondering whether any of you who have access would be able to have a look online for an upto date list of cereal bars that can be used as hex B?
Thanking you muchly in aadvance
Lou x

Hey
I only have 2 in my print out.

1 Alpen Ligh Cereal Bar marked F & S
2 Alpen Light Cereal Bars marked as FF
1 Kellog's Special K Chewy Delight Bar

Thanks Danni :)

Thought it was about time I posted... I had a STS on wed. Pretty pleased as was comfort eating last weekend to try n get rid of the flu.... Roll on this Wednesday.

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!!

Bit late in replying but got to 7 stone loss this Wed just past, chuffed to bits not bad as only started end of July 12! Just not sure what my target is ! An even ten stone sounds good!

Hiya,
I tried SW a few months ago but seemed to loose motivation and focus so stopped. Restarting again this week and thought joining a lovely forum might help boost moral and keep things going!
Can't wait for Wednesday WI. Everyone seems to be doing so well.

I'm a wednesday weigher too. Cant wait for this week. I'm part of social team though so can't update until later after my weigh in. Good luck everyone though!

Well that's another weekend over....almost

Hope everyone's doing ok, hoping for some great results on the scales this Wednesday but 1lb off will be ok as long as its coming off :)

Hiya,
I tried SW a few months ago but seemed to loose motivation and focus so stopped. Restarting again this week and thought joining a lovely forum might help boost moral and keep things going!
Can't wait for Wednesday WI. Everyone seems to be doing so well.

Good luck this time around. I find this forum helps me keep motivated. The group I go to also has a fb group which helps.

Let us know how you get on. X

Back