Wednesday Weighers

I'm looking at a gain and hoping for a miracle!

I'll count myself lucky if I get away with a maintain this week. Was hoping for a loss as I'm going on hols Thursday- Sunday and imagine it will be a gain next week, so I wanted to get lower in my target range so I'm not in danger of falling out of range next week!!

Good luck everyone xxx

Hi everyone! Wondering if its alright to join the Wednesday weigh in? Was doing Monday but are better for me, plus its monthly food shop tonight after work! Im doing it from home as working shifts at work make it too difficult to get to a meeting! Looking to lose two and a half stone by 1st January. First mini goal is half a stone by 24th May - hopefully!

Im looking at a gain tomorrow after a dreaded 5 days off plan :(

Me too!!
But not just normal days off... all I eid was eat crap. Fatty fried everything with everything covered in sugar and cream mmmmm

Ive just not had my head back in the game since my hols - Ill get WI outta the way and then back to planning and my diary

Half off for me this week, I got my miracle lol Back to being good now my visitors have left :)

had a really bad 3 weeks have been ill with my epilepsy. was advised by doctor to give s/w a rest until i was better. changed medication aswell.

Have got weigh in this morning,expecting a large gain, will have to wait and see.

S/w starts again from this morning. So glad to be eating better foods, got rid of all the crap food in the house as have eaten it.

Last edited:
2.5 off for me!! Woo hoo!
Well done losers xx

Back