Wednesday Weighers

well after been ill for 3 weeks with epilepsy etc i put on 5.5 lbs. will hopefully loose that this week.

Had a LONG weekend away and don't think I ate a single SW friendly thing the entire time. Knew I was going to have a gain this week (first one since starting SW)... was scared I'd put on more than 8.5lbs and I'd be under my 3stone award... BUT, I've only put on 6lbs! I'm really pleased with that! PHEW!
GOing to have to work extra hard now to complete my Summer challenge... but eh?!!! Was planned and was worth it!

0.5 off for me this week need to get back into the game and my head away from Mexico lol ive been back 2 weeks and still think im in holiday mode

3lb off and got Slimmer of the Week for the 2nd time :) Really, really happy and hoping for the same again next week plus another half so that I can get my stone award :)

1.5lbs off which now puts me 4lbs under my target which means I need to put some weight on next week. Love it!! haha Bring on the Cakes.

well Done everyone!

Another 2.5lbs off making me half a pound from my first stone award!! Got my body magic bronze today too

Another 2.5lbs off making me half a pound from my first stone award!! Got my body magic bronze today too

well done, I lost 1lb and im half a lb off my stone too! fingers crossed for next week xx

1/2 on for me this week, so bang on target!

1lb off for me, don't deserve it had 2 days off plan, but only need .5 lb to get my 1 stone award! back on it :) xx

Well done Dougal - how are you doing with your own group?
Quite well thanks. It's small but lovely, had 15 members this week, not bad for a bank hol Monday!! Really starting to enjoy it now and I still go to my original group on Wednesdays to help out and to keep me in target range!!

Back