Wednesday Weighers

8lbs off. First weigh in. Good kick start for me. So delighted. Ate great and enjoyed the week.

Bought myself a coke zero and a curly wurly for my syns for later as a treat!

after putting on 6lbs last week from my little holiday away.. i have weighed in tonight with a 8lbs LOSS!!! I'm so pleased. I worked hard for that too!!!

Lol Dougal that will come off for next week. Well done Brittany thats fab . I lost 1 giving me my 2.5st award whoop

Lol Dougal that will come off for next week. Well done Brittany thats fab . I lost 1 giving me my 2.5st award whoop
Lol yes hopefully it will! And I was on holiday so only to be expected!

Well done on getting your 2.5 stone award, you must be thrilled x

Was meant to put a 1lb back on but I STS. Oops!

Cake o'clock again this week :D

Thanks Dougal I am hun.

Lol Dukesy I like cake o clock too, it just loves clinging to my hips though so I try to avoid it

Hi everyone :) I've now moved to weds WI officially, first week on plan in a while and I lost 2.5lbs!!! So pleased and head well and truly back in the game :) aiming for 3lbs this week to get back to my lowest weight...but would honestly be happy to lose half of that - want to lose between 1/1.5lbs a week until I potentially go on holiday mid-August!! Eek! Enjoying the plan again feels good! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw I'm gutted. STS....so got to keep off the red wine. What can I drink?

Aw I'm gutted. STS....so got to keep off the red wine. What can I drink?

I've in the process of researching alcohol free versions!!

1.5 on This week... Lost mojo :(

Sorry to hear that Sparkles. I hope you get something soon. As Kathryn says you know the plan keep it up and do it from home until you can get back to classes.

Awww Lou thats a shame hun - good luck for the week ahead

What about spirits instead of wine?

All the non alcohol wines are sooooo sweet (yuk). Spirits would be better except for my home measures! (LOL) !!

I bought some green tea with Jasmine to try....I'll let u know!

Thanks for your ideas.

Sparkle....you'll never be alone on here xx

All the non alcohol wines are sooooo sweet (yuk). Spirits would be better except for my home measures! (LOL) !!

I bought some green tea with Jasmine to try....I'll let u know!

Thanks for your ideas.

Sparkle....you'll never be alone on here xx

I've found a red that is ok ish.. But they are generally sweet :(

Back