Wednesday Weighers

Hi all

First week on SW and I lost 9 pounds at my weigh in yesterday! I can't believe I lost that much when I ate so much good food last week! It has inspired me to be just as good and just as inventive with my menu this week. Still a long way to go (more than 10 stone to lose) but it's a good start!

Hi all

First week on SW and I lost 9 pounds at my weigh in yesterday! I can't believe I lost that much when I ate so much good food last week! It has inspired me to be just as good and just as inventive with my menu this week. Still a long way to go (more than 10 stone to lose) but it's a good start!

You need a word with my good friend Fran!! :) amazing loss, you must be over the moon!! Good luck with your weightloss, I look forward to to seeing how you get on!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Keep strong Sparkles!

Well done Tauntonlady!!

I stayed the same this week and I think one of the contributing factors was that I ate nothing all day until dinner for several days. This week I'm going to make sure I eat!

Up and down like a yo-yo as usual, -3 this week to get my 4st :D Have started using MyFitnessPal to log food/exercise on my phone tho

2 lb off this Wednesday for me!! :D

Going back to group this Wednes. Wanting to get bk to target xx

I mean business this year, MyFitnessPal and Minimins on my phone, logging all food, exercise and water, changed group to one run by area manager after house move in November and have lost almost 1.5 stone since Christmas, it having taken me nearly 2yrs to lose the first 2.5! Hopeful but not expectant of getting to target by my 35th birthday next Feb :)

Back