Wednesday Weighers

Cheers Texty :)

Edit... driving myself mad here, usually have quite a good head for maths on me but struggling with this one lol... When I get to target I will have lost a whopping 9st 3.5lb (eek!) - so to get half way to target I will need to have lost 4.5st + 1.5lb + 0.25 lb = 4st 8.75lb?

Last edited:
Cheers Texty :)

Edit... driving myself mad here, usually have quite a good head for maths on me but struggling with this one lol... When I get to target I will have lost a whopping 9st 3.5lb (eek!) - so to get half way to target I will need to have lost 4.5st + 1.5lb + 0.25 lb = 4st 8.75lb?

Hmmm, maybe just round it up to 4st 9?

helloooo texty recommended this thread after dropping by on my diary, thanks Texty :)

so can I join you please?

:wavey:

Hi all, I have started a new food diary 'confessions of a foodaholic' and will post on Thurs after going bk to group on Wednes ekkk! X

sounds good hope weds goes ok for you, look forward to having a nosy at your confessions!

I am stupidly excited about wednesday lol, 2 more sleeps!

sounds good hope weds goes ok for you, look forward to having a nosy at your confessions!

I am stupidly excited about wednesday lol, 2 more sleeps!

Thanks, I'm excited too and a little nervous as I know I'm out of my target range ..but I have to start somewhere xx good luck to you too xx

Good luck for tomorrow everyone.... I have everything crossed that my scales say the same as what they do today..... They're showing a 1.5lbs loss :)

my scales are currently showing a 2lb loss, so fingers crossed that doesn't change unless it wants to get bigger of course! It is my official first week though I guess most people get more on a week one but this is my annoying polycystic ovaried insulin resistant body we are talking about, so I'll take what I can get!

Good Luck everybody for tomorrow xx

Good luck everyone for tomorrow. I'm weighing on Thursday I think but if I decide to weigh tomorrow morning I'll let u know.

Haven't been going to group as in exam mode n I've received a notification that my app login doesn't work now so guess I would after rejoin now which means I've lost my progress now

Back