Wednesday Weighers

Good luck everyone for tomorrow...ive been of it last few weeks and expecting a bad gain as was away on hols...Not too worried as ive managed to get my head back into it....

Good luck everyone!

after my 8lb first week weight loss I am hoping to lose a realistic 1 lb!

anything over that would be a bonus.

Pcos sufferer too!

But I think this diet helps with the low carbs and low sugars!

Well done getting back on it Slash it took me ages. Good luck for WI

Good luck BigApples - any loss is a bonus keep at it and the rewards come

Pcos sufferer too!

But I think this diet helps with the low carbs and low sugars!

Yes it does! have you ever read the pcos handbook? think that was the name of it anyway. It did point to anything that can keep insulin in check, low carb does that well. However a green day on sw could potentially be quite insulin inducing, but I have used green days anyway because I just can't face having so little rice/potato etc, I have come to a place now where I have accepted that weight loss is weight loss and slow doesn't mean bad.

Anyways we both know I guess that losing weight will help our symptoms so just keep going!

Yes it does! have you ever read the pcos handbook? think that was the name of it anyway. It did point to anything that can keep insulin in check, low carb does that well. However a green day on sw could potentially be quite insulin inducing, but I have used green days anyway because I just can't face having so little rice/potato etc, I have come to a place now where I have accepted that weight loss is weight loss and slow doesn't mean bad.

Anyways we both know I guess that losing weight will help our symptoms so just keep going!

I'm PCOS suffer too n I found it really difficult to lose anything at first but now it seems to be coming off steadily. I feel tons better & my symptoms have eased since losing over a stone

I'm PCOS suffer too n I found it really difficult to lose anything at first but now it seems to be coming off steadily. I feel tons better & my symptoms have eased since losing over a stone

From what I understand, assuming I have got it right, is that losing weight And eating healthy helps the body to recognise the insulin more effectively so the body then returns to a normal production, it sounds to me like you have reached that point Jo, which is great :)

I need 3.5lbs off this week to get my 4 stone award. I really hope I get it. Ive been extra good thia week too. Fingers crossed. Ive had big losses like this before so it's doable.
You watch now. I'll just jave a 2lbs loss or something. .. eeekkk.....

Good luck Wednesday Weighers!!

I lost 1.5 but in a little bit of a huff because an extra half pound would have been 1.5 stone and Club 10! I will see this next week though :) X

Well done everyone so far! I was hoping for a loss this week but after 2 days with a tummy bug I'm more likely to stay the same or have a small gain :-( ah well, will just have to keep at it! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done those who have weighed in with a loss :) I lost 2 yay very happy with that, I know people usually get bigger losses in first weeks but I am happy enough with two, officially in the '12's'

Good luck everyone else x

1lb off for me. I'm 2.5 lb off my original target & 6,5 off my July target.
Good luck everyone that still needs to weigh

Back