Wednesday Weighers

Fingers crossed everyone for tomorrow's wi. I've had 4 days on 3 days off but as a breastfeeding mum with thyroid issues I seem to be doing ok so far. It's difficult to eat enough some days. (Prob sounds silly but my body can use another 500 cals nursing) it's hard to judge I eat til I'm full and end up snacking some days.

Good luck to everyone! X

Good luck tomorrow everyone! Fingers crossed for us all!!!

I felt really good all week then today I just feel bloated and urgh. Being positive though; I know I've been on plan, I've not went mental (even with the 1 day of summer Scotland had on Sat) and I know I've got my food diary to back it up. So, positive thoughts and positive outcome and all that :D x

I am sitting here, after demolishing a bowl of home made brocolli and cauliflower soup and a pint of water, and hoping for a good result for tomorrow. Its a bank holiday in Ireland this weekend, so need to keep focused and motivated.

Good luck everyone,

Half off for me, wasn't a great week!

Got Club 10, 1.5 Stone and this is the lightest I have been since March 2011 so I'm still happy and aiming for a better week this week!

Hope everyone has a good WI X

Danni that ickle half pound got you to those milestones, well done woohoo!

it's week 2 for me an I have lost 1.5, very pleased :)

That's a great loss, well done! x

Half off for me, wasn't a great week!

Got Club 10, 1.5 Stone and this is the lightest I have been since March 2011 so I'm still happy and aiming for a better week this week!

Hope everyone has a good WI X

Well done x

First wi and 5lb off.. Happy with that. I know most of weight loss is water but I'm happy x

3lbs off fot me this week.yey!!

Back