Wednesday Weighers

Wooo 3 lbs off and Slimmer of the Week!!! so that's 10.5lbs off in 3 weeks. I love SW!!!! WELL DONE EVERYONE!! x

Last edited:
Well, after 2 weeks of gaining half a pound for a total gain of 1lb, I lost 3.5lbs tonight!

And I got our Slimmer of the Month award for May, which was very unexpected but welcome :)

Well done Texty! Bet you are chuffed with that!

1lb on this week, taking me to the top of my target range- pleased with that as I expected to fall out of range altogether!

Ooopsy I've had a big gain this week.

I think it was more of the pub visiting & exam stress that has caused it but I'll be back on plan tomorrow. Gonna draw a line under it after tea tonight n start again tomorrow

STS this week. Which right now is better than a loss :D

Hopefully I'm levelling out a bit now and I cant reset my target at this lower figure.

Well done to all the losers and award achievers!!!!!!

Well done Texty! Bet you are chuffed with that!

1lb on this week, taking me to the top of my target range- pleased with that as I expected to fall out of range altogether!

Im chuffed hun, and well done you cos you were expecting it to be a lot more x

Joined slimming world last week and just had my first weigh only lost 1lb did expect more on a first week so a bit disappointed but must carry on as I have lots to lose

Ann

Last edited:
Joined slimming world last week and just had my first weigh only lost 1lb did expect more on a first week so a bit disappointed but must carry on as I have lots to lose

Ann

Dont be disheartened Ann, a loss is a loss and its a good start to your SW journey. Are you keeping a food diary? Make sure you have your A & B choices and your superfree. The plan works just stick with it hun

Im chuffed hun, and well done you cos you were expecting it to be a lot more x
Thank you!
Yes I was expecting 2 on at the very least so mighty happy with that!!
Got 10 weeks until my hols and I want to be at the very bottom of my range so 6lbs to lose!
100% week here we come! X

Lol yes my biggest loss is 5lbs so its do-able I just have to be good ALL the time!

Some great losses this week :)

Well done on gettin into the 11's Texty, must be exciting!

Ann I only lost 1lb in my first week, keep at it the plan works :) I've lost 1.5 stone now.

Wow Rochelle 6 1/2 stone is amazing!

Some great losses this week :)

Well done on gettin into the 11's Texty, must be exciting!

Ann I only lost 1lb in my first week, keep at it the plan works :) I've lost 1.5 stone now.

Wow Rochelle 6 1/2 stone is amazing!

Thanks Danni im chuffed - it will push me now to get the last off I hope. Ive got 12.5lbs to go to my original target but may drop it lower as I get closer x

Back