Wednesday Weighers

Fab weightlosses everyone.
I'm chuffed with myself this week too. Lost 4lbs and got slimmer of the week.
It's a large group too so the bag of goodies was huge!!

2.5 off for me this week, got my 2 1/2 certificate and got pipped to SOTM by half a lb :D I <3 SW!!

Well done everyone! Great to see loads of losses! 2.5 down for me and slimmer of the month which was a shock. Just half a pound to my stone award... come on! Have a great week everyone!

I missed class last night and weigh-in .... although i secretly think I may well have put on coz i've been terrible this past week. However, I'm determined to be extra good this week for next Wednesday's weigh-in.

Well done to everyone else!!

Some fantastic losses this week! I missed WI last night so went to a group this morning. 1lb off for me. Well chuffed with that.

I've not posted for a few weeks as I've been busy, but week 18 weigh in yesterday and I got my 3st award!

Well done everyone, it's really amazing to see these losses!

Can't tell you what this forum has done for me so far, honestly, I was more excited to come back and update my wee tracker here than I was to weigh on slimming world online. Such a great forum, really encouraging to know that there are so many people with a lot to lose (like me) and that there are people maintaining losses of like 8-9-10-11 stones, it's AMAZING.

Well done on your 6.5 stone award Rochelle, that's awesome :D

I know what you mean it's exciting and encouraging reading so many of the stories here :) I am suffering from ...

'so many diaries, so little time' syndrome currently though :cry:

Have been so good all week and then the weekend hit with a vengeance. BH over here, stayed in my brothers one night And had no control over cooking and had a BBQ yesterday. Have been very good today.

praying I have a loss this week. Although I probably don't deserve one.
Went a bit overboard with the alcohol consumption! Why does alcohol have to be so fattening

Good luck everyone! x

Back