Wednesday Weighers

Eurgh, I've still not binned my scales and now I've got the fear. Again.

I've kept my food diary and counted syns etc but I just feel bleugh today. Been feeling iffy yesterday and today.

Still, fingers crossed for a good WI tomorrow. My idea of good = ANYTHING down!!

Good luck everyone!

I'm looking for a loss this week, I've been a good girl!!! :)

Good luck everyone x

Good luck for tomorrow everyone - im not even gonna mention my scales cos i do every week and theyre never right lol

* week has came again for the 2nd time in 2 weeks.... not sure why this has happened? been 100% on plan but not holding out for a loss as my body tends to hold onto a lot of water! fingers crossed though *positive head on*
Good luck everyone :) x

1lb off for me this week x

1lb on for me since two weeks ago... It's been an up and down two weeks so I am sort of surprised it wasn't more. Feel like I can get back on top of it now :)

well done Dani, I've lost 1 lb too :) good luck all still to weigh.

and that's the best attitude thumbellou, hope you get a lovely loss next week x

Weigh in this morning and I just don't understand! I've eaten scan bran, not had any naughty days at all. Upped my syns and was expecting a good result. I've gained 2lbs!!! What's going on? I just can't seem to get good results. I'm beginning to think this diet doesn't suit me at all and perhaps it's all the carbs

1lb of for me.. Nice to see a 10 in front of the scales.. :)
Also found and app that does body measurements well chuffed as I alway loss the paper I write it all on. Be interesting to see if there is any difference in a few weeks time x

Weigh in this morning and I just don't understand! I've eaten scan bran, not had any naughty days at all. Upped my syns and was expecting a good result. I've gained 2lbs!!! What's going on? I just can't seem to get good results. I'm beginning to think this diet doesn't suit me at all and perhaps it's all the carbs

Did you drink loads and loads and loads of water? As scan bran needs fluid to help it out at the other end. Have your been 'regular' whilst you've been on scan bran. You might see the results next week if you've been slow in that area.

Down 3lbs today, got SOTW and my 1 stone sticker :) Have lost 1 stone 2lb in total :D

Well done everyone so far!!
I lost 2.5lbs and got my one and half stone award and I'm half a pound off my club 10

Back