Wednesday Weighers

Hi all, Can I gatecrash this thread? :D

It's my 3rd WI on Wednesday, with, fingers crossed, good news, but it was * week, so here's hoping!

Shell xx

Cheers Texty x

My OH is becoming a Wednesday weigher with me.... He started today so his first weigh in will be this Wednesday... He'd like to lose between 2 and 3 stone by Christmas xxx

Hi all, Can I gatecrash this thread? :D

It's my 3rd WI on Wednesday, with, fingers crossed, good news, but it was * week, so here's hoping!

Shell xx

Welcome fantastic start well done :)

How's everyone doing so far this week??? Xxx

Mergh! *week and usually I'm fine but this month I'm struggling. Have kept a very honest food diary and I'm still within syns but I've picked up a lot of exercise so I feel good (just really bloated!!) but I'm still weighing in at either STS or a slight gain (bout 1/2 pound)

wouldn't be the end of the world and I have lost in measurements (fitted back into a coat I nearly burst the buttons off 3 months ago, hurray!!)

So, fingers crossed.

good luck everyone! :)

Amanda x

Haven't been able to weigh myself for 2 week as im away from home. Don't get back till Thursday morning so will be weighing then instead. Tried my best to stick to plan, had a few good and bad days so not sure what they're gonna say when I get home. Well done to everyone on their losses last week too! Xx :)

Good and bad days mixed in you might still find you lose :) Good luck for thursday, but whatever happens just carry on from there x

1lb for me, but after last weeks 1lb on I feel like I have stood still for a fortnight :rolleyes: I was hoping for at least another 1/2 but such is life. Onwards to next week!

Well done Mrstore!

Back