Wednesday Weighers

5lb off for me, which I'm chuffed with as it was * week! Did stick to it 100% though with no cheating at all x

Hello,

I am going tonight for the first time, don't even know how much i weight so this should be interesting! (around 12st 6lb maybe)

Barcelona in a month hopefully with Slimming World and Gym classes x4 weekly i should be able to lose some of this fat!!!

Tara x

Wow, have you got any advice for that kind of weight loss in the first 4 weeks (about what i am looking at doing)?

Any tips?

Thank you,

Tara

Congratulations. How have u managed to lose so much? What is your secret

I haven't got a secret hun, I'm just sticking to it properly.

I don't eat all of my syns, because I don't need them. I just don't see the point in thinking "ooh 7 syns left, pass the chocolate". If I want chocolate though I'll have it and syn it. I had a curly wurly last week and felt really guilty and naughty lol

I have a bottle of wine every friday night, and I'll keep syns during the week to cover that.

I've been eating fruit for breakfast, for lunch I'll have a sandwich, spread with laughing cow, with meat and salad and a muller, then for tea, I'll have something like an omelette, or stir fry. If I want a snack, I'll grab some fruit. We've even tried Quorn, the meatballs are lovely, the mince is fine, but last night we had the 'steak slices' which were vile!

My husband and my daughter have been eating the same as me, so it's not like I'm starving myself to get the results, it just really works for me...for now! It could all slow down or go downhill next week lol, so I don't want to blow my own trumpet! I'm still cooking 'normally' for my 2 sons, they have naughty stuff (pizza, burgers etc) but it really doesn't bother me, because as I'm cooking their stuff, I can see my certificates on the cupboard door which spurs me on xx

Last edited:
2 lbs off tonight- 3lbs till I'm at target- goal for next week... 3 lbs xxx

-2.5lbs :)

BF has been doing it with me, to make it easier and get a bit healthier, he has lost 1 stone 1lb in 3 weeks (he only wanted to lose 1.5st!) very jealous but very pleased for him too!!

4lbs off this week. Grace week on the whole maintaining business so I'll need to put a bit on this week or wear some heavy clothing for next weeks weigh in. :)

Well Done everyone!

2.5lbs off this week and back in target range woop! :D

Back