Wednesday Weighers

1/2 lb off x

Well done to all the Wednesday weighers :)

13lbs off this week. Yey!!!! Had a bit of a gain last week after my hols. But lost all that and more. Also got my 5 stone award. Yey

13lbs off this week. Yey!!!! Had a bit of a gain last week after my hols. But lost all that and more. Also got my 5 stone award. Yey

Oh wow that's great, congratulations!

well done that is amazing

:eek::eek::eek::D

well done!! that's amazing! 13lb!?!? I would probably have passed out with happiness if that were me heheh! :)

I got a wee sneaky 1lb off last night. VERY chuffed wit that, as it was *week and I really struggled to stay in syns (first week i ever had to allow 15 per day) was weighing all week as a gain so was very happy indeed.

back on the straight and narrow, I want at least 2.5lb next Wed! Let's do this :)

4lbs off this week. Grace week on the whole maintaining business so I'll need to put a bit on this week or wear some heavy clothing for next weeks weigh in. :)

Well Done everyone!
A lovely lady at my group having the same problem bless her. She really doesn't want to lose any more weight and I agree with her, she looks thin enough! But just can't put on. I've suggested she might have developed an over active thyroid or something similar and maybe worth going to the doctors. She's well within healthy BMI range and said she's eating loads of cheats to try and put weight back on to get back into target range but its just not happening! She now has to pay :(

hope you manage to put on next week! (That sounds so silly on a weight loss forum lol)

4lbs off this week. Grace week on the whole maintaining business so I'll need to put a bit on this week or wear some heavy clothing for next weeks weigh in. :)

Well Done everyone!
The pay man at my group has fallen out of his target range as well and he now has to gain at least 1/2lb to avoid paying next week!

I'd love to be in that position!

Well done x

A lovely lady at my group having the same problem bless her. She really doesn't want to lose any more weight and I agree with her, she looks thin enough! But just can't put on. I've suggested she might have developed an over active thyroid or something similar and maybe worth going to the doctors. She's well within healthy BMI range and said she's eating loads of cheats to try and put weight back on to get back into target range but its just not happening! She now has to pay :(

hope you manage to put on next week! (That sounds so silly on a weight loss forum lol)

My problem is that I'm training to do a half marathon in October so it's finding the balance of eating more to negate the loss effect of the running. After doing SW for 18 months it doesn't take much to fill me up so I never feel like eating more than I've been used too. I'm happy enough where I am though so it's all good.

she has to pay because she's fallen below target range :eek: that's ridiculous!

How did you start your running Dukesy? I'm on week 7 of couch to 5k just now and happy with my progress, but because I can only run slowly it won't be 5k by the end of the programme lol. I can't really imagine being able to run for a long period at a decent pace but having said that I never imagined I could jog for 25 mins without stopping and I can, so I guess anything is possible!

Didn't weigh in this week due to being on holiday was delighted to have got Slimmer of the month for june for previous 3 weeks effort though :)

she has to pay because she's fallen below target range :eek: that's ridiculous!

How did you start your running Dukesy? I'm on week 7 of couch to 5k just now and happy with my progress, but because I can only run slowly it won't be 5k by the end of the programme lol. I can't really imagine being able to run for a long period at a decent pace but having said that I never imagined I could jog for 25 mins without stopping and I can, so I guess anything is possible!

I bought a treadmill and I could barely run on it for the first couple of weeks but it got easier over time and I just built up speed and distance each month. I've grown to really love running and actually look forward to it, I get a little stiff every now and again but after a day of rest I'm back on it. My best 5K time is about 23 minutes but on a normal run I'm usually aiming to be done in 25 minutes. I'm currently running 10K a day (5k morning, 5K night) 5-6 Days a week.

Thanks Duksy, good to know that it's not just me who struggled to begin with :) I doubt I will ever run at your pace though! I can't commit the time you do either. I'm carrying on with my 3 sessions/week until I go back to work in September and then I think I will realistically only manage 2. However many miles I cover - it's still miles I wouldn't have covered otherwise so I see it as a bonus.

I have to admit I am getting the bug (slightly) I keep thinking about moving to running outside but I'm not quite ready for that yet, I'm thinking wait until it's almost winter and gets dark early, then I'll head out in a hoodie top and no one will know it's me haha.

well am back as not been on for 2 weeks had loads of things on at work at daughters school, loads of trips and walking. Have been a little of plan. back to weigh in on Wednesday will see how I have done. hoping to have stayed the same or lost as I don't feel as though I have put on weight.

Missed last week due to Holiday really looking forward to WI Wednesday not sure result wise hoping for a positive outcome

Really enjoyed holiday but I did miss the group last week

Hope you all get the results you want this week :)

I'm expecting a gain, I just don't know how big....

Will mean out of target range (again!) but I enjoyed every single minute of my gain and thoroughly deserve it!!

Back