Wednesday Weighers

good luck for tomorrow everyone.:)

Is it just me that gets excited and nervous leading upto WI?

I love seeing the numbers go down, but I'm always jittery until I step on those scales, when what will be will be! x

I get nervous right before WI guess its just wanting a loss so much especially if you have worked hard and followed the plan

Great results for you so far Shellsuit judging by your sig :)

I get nervous right before WI guess its just wanting a loss so much especially if you have worked hard and followed the plan

Great results for you so far Shellsuit judging by your sig :)

Thank you, I have followed, so that's probably why I'm so nervous so see how I've done! I can't believe I'm losing this weight and eating 3 meals a day! My husband has been eating what I have and he's lost a stone, so he's really pleased too.

We're £176 lighter in money though after buying an air fryer, a new George and a jug blender, oops! :eek: x

Good luck for WI everyone, I had a STS which I'm happy with :)

4lb loss for me this week, I'm over the moon!!

That makes 1st10lb in 4 weeks, so I got my stone and a half this week AND my 10%!

Well done to everyone else!! xx

I lost 1.5 pounds this week officially taking me to my target YAY

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations on reaching target :)

4lb loss for me this week, I'm over the moon!!

That makes 1st10lb in 4 weeks, so I got my stone and a half this week AND my 10%!

Well done to everyone else!! xx

Well done, that's great losses :) x

Lost 4lb which really pleased with as was on holiday last week and had a few beers also got my 2.5 stone sticker and certificate and fridge magnet for June's slimmer of the month

Well done to everyone else who has had positive results this week :) :0clapper:

Back