Wednesday Weighers

Grrrr I have stayed the same! Went out for a friends birthday drinks on Saturday but tried to be good still.

Sad face!

Congrats to everyone else on their losses :) x

Well done to everyone's amazing losses and getting to target peeps!

I had to drag myself to class as I've had a very naughty week - Chinese, home cooked roast dinner WITH oil/fat *slaps wrist* crisps, chocies, ice cream, scones etc etc it's been crazy syn wise

got a wee sneaky 1/2 lb off!! very happy with that!

Going back to : daily food diary and using my syns day-by-day on a 'use them or lose them' basis. works so much better for me!

REALLY focused now :)

Hi, I'm new to the site. I have an overall loss of 2.2stone and I lost 5lb this week and awarded SOW :)

Welcome! Wow, that's a GREAT loss you've had! How long have you been on plan?

well done on the 5lbs and SOTW that's awesome :)

Hi, I'm new to the site. I have an overall loss of 2.2stone and I lost 5lb this week and awarded SOW :)

Welcome and well done on your SOTW loss :)

0.5 off phew lucky to scrape that after what I ate at the weekend.

Well done everyone some fab losses and a target member too whoop

3lbs off for me this week. I had slimmer of the month for June too. just 3.5lbs until I get my 5.5 stone award :)

Last edited:
3lbs off this week so It's probably time to lower the target. I've got Man of the Year on Sunday so I'll just gun for that and see how low I can go before having a well deserved blowout :D

Well Done Everyone!

1 off for me this week but I reckon I gained really as had trousers on instead of jeans. Guess I will know for sure when I weigh next week

1.5 off for me :) 1.5 away from 7st award but don't think I'll be getting that next week with a wedding this weekend. I never go out really (like on nights out, I'm not a recluse or anything lol) so I'm just going to enjoy myself and let my hair down. So hopefully ill maintain next week! If I get straight back on plan on Sunday (I'm pretty good at doing that so not worried about falling off the wagon) and keep syns to 10 a day I might achieve this. If I put on a little bit, who cares! :)

3 lbs this week. Well done everyone

Back