Wednesday Weighers

1.5 off for me :) 1.5 away from 7st award but don't think I'll be getting that next week with a wedding this weekend. I never go out really (like on nights out, I'm not a recluse or anything lol) so I'm just going to enjoy myself and let my hair down. So hopefully ill maintain next week! If I get straight back on plan on Sunday (I'm pretty good at doing that so not worried about falling off the wagon) and keep syns to 10 a day I might achieve this. If I put on a little bit, who cares! :)

Fantastic Rochelle - you just make sure you have fun - your right that 1.5 will come off the week after if it has too x

2nd week 3.5lbs off, .5 stone certificate and Slimmer of the Week :p really chuffed

2.5lbs off again this week and got my 1.5st award too, so very pleased.

I seem to be stuck on losing 2.5lbs each week as that is the 4th week in a row now that I have lost that amount, even when I've been super good all week one week and bad the next week!! I'm not complaining though!!!

1.5 off for me :) 1.5 away from 7st award but don't think I'll be getting that next week with a wedding this weekend. I never go out really (like on nights out, I'm not a recluse or anything lol) so I'm just going to enjoy myself and let my hair down. So hopefully ill maintain next week! If I get straight back on plan on Sunday (I'm pretty good at doing that so not worried about falling off the wagon) and keep syns to 10 a day I might achieve this. If I put on a little bit, who cares! :)

Rochelle that's amazing.....have a fab weekend u have Deffo deserved to let your hair down

2.5lb off.
1 stone award.

Hello ladies well done for all your hard work
im trrying some desparate measures for the next fortnight as its my reunion and ive not been doing very well

Hi, im new to this site but have been at sw for about 8 weeks. I lost 3 1/2 this week making it 1st 1 1/2 in total and got sotw aswell. Hope everyone has a fantastic loss next week

Fantastic Rochelle - you just make sure you have fun - your right that 1.5 will come off the week after if it has too x

Rochelle that's amazing.....have a fab weekend u have Deffo deserved to let your hair down
Thank you both :) to be honest, don't feel like I'm on a diet, or even a health kick anymore, I've been doing this none stop for about 16 months so it just feels like normal and my life now, and normal people need the odd day of indulgence! X

Thank you both :) to be honest, don't feel like I'm on a diet, or even a health kick anymore, I've been doing this none stop for about 16 months so it just feels like normal and my life now, and normal people need the odd day of indulgence! X

Amen to that.....that's what our syns are for after all, and if we go over then we just after reign it back in later

I'm contemplating whether to go out or stay in tonight. I'm in 2 minds if I go out I'm gonna be drinking syns I've not budgeted for this week, but if I stay in hubby will go out without me n I'll be in house on my lonesome with nothing on the telly I bet.

I go on holiday in 2 weeks so trying to give final push prior to going, and I'm out for sisters 21st birthday tomorrow

Just dunno what to do

Amen to that.....that's what our syns are for after all, and if we go over then we just after reign it back in later

I'm contemplating whether to go out or stay in tonight. I'm in 2 minds if I go out I'm gonna be drinking syns I've not budgeted for this week, but if I stay in hubby will go out without me n I'll be in house on my lonesome with nothing on the telly I bet.

I go on holiday in 2 weeks so trying to give final push prior to going, and I'm out for sisters 21st birthday tomorrow

Just dunno what to do

Could you just go out and not drink? I know it's boring, but I've done this before, when I've got it into my head that I don't want to then I really stick to my guns. People might tell you you're boring but who cares! If you stay on diet coke, then no one will know there's no vodka in there.

Ooh where are you going on holiday? 8 weeks for mine and I can't wait! X

ive done that before too Rochelle with the diet coke. I dont care what others think if im determined I would do it again

I don't drink vodka so everyone would know I wasps pop lol
I went out n drank white wine with soda n then last night I went for meal n made few good choices like pigeon breast with beetroot salad for starter & chicken breast with potatoes & veg. The chicken was in a tomato sauce but wasn't oily. I didn't have a desert so hopefully won't have done too bad with the syns

I'm looking at a 1.5-2lbs loss tonight, still not enough to get back into target range but oh we'll there's always next week.

Good luck to everyone else x

I haven't hopped on the scales yet. I get weighed at group later but I usually have sneaky weigh in on my own scales......aged knows why think its just habit.

I know 1 thing for sure, I wore my bikini yesterday in the garden n I wasn't happy. Got Barcelona next week so not a lot I can do for then but I got Vegas in 5 weeks so need to get losing or I'm gonna be self conscious the entire holiday

Lost 5.5lbs this week really happy with this as expected maybe 1-2lb off also got slimmer of the week again

Off to a concert tonight so will have a beer or 2 :)

Back