Wednesday Weighers

3.5lbs off this week was really surprised as was really naughty Saturday went a BBQ and had quite a few large glasses of pimms hopefully get to a stone next week

I finally have a loss for the first time in weeks lol 1.5 for me :)

Gosh, haven't been on here in ages!!! Have been yoyoing up and down the same two pounds for weeks and I think I've finally shook the monkey off my back. 2lb off this week and I finally feel like I'm moving again. Wasn't a great weekend as we were camping and crisps, nuts, fatty burgers and sausages and ice cream all past my lips but pulled it back with two success express days. Phew! And couldnt believe my eyes when I saw gazter in the new mag today!!!! Good luck for Sunday dukesy!

I get weighed at 7.30 but I hopped on the scales earlier this morning n it was giving reading of 9st 8 & 3/4 but I hopped on again this afternoon n I was 9st 10 & 1/4 so hopefully not gonna get heavier by then.

Aren't bodies weird how they hold fluid through the day etc......anyway good luck everyone n well done to the losses so far

-3.5lbs today! !

And I got my 5.5 stone award :)

3lb off for me today, week 5, just 1lb away from my 2 stone, I'll just have to work harder to get it off next week! x

1.5lbs off for me:) needed 3lbs off to get back into target range so I'm now back to being a paying member!

Going to try harder next week!

Well done to all the Wednesday weighers x

Lost 0.5lbs this week.

Also spent the weekend at Man of the Year. 36 men were in the finals and I made the top 10 final part but didn't win Man of the Year, the guy that won had a great story and had done so so well. I did win £500 for making the top ten and met Samia Ghadie from Coronation Street. Was a fun weekend and it felt like a great way to put a full stop on my weight loss journey. Thanks for all the support along the way guys.x

Well done to all the losers :D

STS this week, bit gutted tbh but determined to have a good week and maybe get my 5st shiney next week!

Lost 0.5lbs this week.

Also spent the weekend at Man of the Year. 36 men were in the finals and I made the top 10 final part but didn't win Man of the Year, the guy that won had a great story and had done so so well. I did win £500 for making the top ten and met Samia Ghadie from Coronation Street. Was a fun weekend and it felt like a great way to put a full stop on my weight loss journey. Thanks for all the support along the way guys.x

Well done to all the losers :D

You are amazing and suck an inspiration to people like me on my journey to hit target, I'm so glad you have a good time! x

Just found out that I was slimmer of the week this week. To say its star week n I weighed in jeans tonight I'm smiling from ear to ear.

Back