Wednesday Weighers

Another 1lb off but not been great this week so determined to have a better loss next week, on saying that I have lost something every week since starting in may so I can't moan can I?! But with only two and half weeks to my holiday I need to get my butt in gear

Lost 0.5lbs this week.

Also spent the weekend at Man of the Year. 36 men were in the finals and I made the top 10 final part but didn't win Man of the Year, the guy that won had a great story and had done so so well. I did win £500 for making the top ten and met Samia Ghadie from Coronation Street. Was a fun weekend and it felt like a great way to put a full stop on my weight loss journey. Thanks for all the support along the way guys.x

Well done to all the losers :D

a great achievement well done :)

Forgot to post on here this week! I maintained on Wednesday, was very happy with that :) I had such a great time at the wedding,nit was such a hot day and I just let my hair down and drank lager (who wants vodka n diet coke in the heat?!) and had what I wanted from the buffet and some cake! Thoroughly enjoyed myself and even had a bit of a dance. So to stay the same after that was pretty good I think :)

but it is on for next week though! I need 1.5lb for 7st award and I want it so bad! Did 2x 30min meta fit, 1x 30min kettle bells, 1 hour Zumba then doing another 1 hour Zumba on Monday night so hope that's burned some fat!

I am also at slimming world and I to maintained last Wednesday having been to a wedding the previous weekend which lasted from Thursday to Monday wedding on the Saturday was amazing had champagne wine and lovely meal followed by a family BBQ on the Sunday more wine lol so maintaining was awesome now need 2.5 off this week for my 2 and a half stone award so 100% this week

Good luck for tomorrow everyone - Ive put a holiday in as im off to York for a couple of days - I will still weigh at home before I go though lol its a daily habit

Missed my weigh in last week cause my dad was having an op. was raging because I was down on the scales!

so hoping to have a good day on the scales tomorrow!

My scales are showing a 2.5lbs loss, and they are pretty accurate so fingers crossed :)

Good luck everyone x

4lb off for me and got my 2 stone so I'm chuffed! Especially as I went to a party on Friday night and had about 10 glasses of wine...hic! x

Away at my daughters so going weigh-in in Bournemouth tomorrow. Celebrated mt grand daughters 13th birthday so had wetherspoons and cake with cream plus pinta lager. So dont expect a loss. Also had weekend of folk festival so uard to find any low pointed food...arghhh

WI tonight, didn't WI last week as I felt really depressed. Been off and on plan but back on plan for my 2nd day now, my scales look promising.

Hey everyone!

Well done, some fab losses for you peeps :)

I have been REALLY naughty - only been on plan over the past 2 weeks prob bout 20% of the time. I also had a joint blow out weekend away for my boyfriend's and our best mate's 30th birthdays not to mention Andy winning Wimbledon (an emotional time for us Scots - read mojitos/beer/wine and pizza day here lol)

So I have not even been on these boards or anything and I slunk back to group tonight prepared for the 3-4lb gain my scales had been screaming at me and I gained 1.5lb!

Better, much better than I thought, but I am not happy! So, had a day on plan today and I've got my food diary ready, bring it this week :D

3.5lbs gone again this week!! :D

Back