Wednesday Weighers

Down 1.5lb.

Evening weigh instead of the usual afternoon one.

also had a big lunch!

Swear I was much lighter this morning

-2 for me tonight after a couple of bad weeks :)

-2lbs for me and back in target range woop! :D

2.5lbs off for me. 1 more lb and I'll have that 16 stone sticker......Then I'm done!

Well Done Everyone :D

Wow! Amazing!!

4.5lb for me this week

1lb off for me this week - even after a naughty weekend!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5lb off.

2lb on last night, i'm totally gutted. Just can't seem to get into the right frame of mind. i'm now only 6lb lighter than I was when I started my journey last January and i've got a holiday in 5 weeks. Need to speed up my losses for then. sad face :(

I gained 6.5lb last night after not attending for 3 weeks. I am extremely annoyed with my self because I just let it slip!. I am aiming for a 4lb loss next week! Wish me luck guys!!

I lost 2.5lbs last night, am now 12st 3 :) Very happy as I'd been hovering around 12st 5 for weeks!

Chickened out of going as would have been up a bit so will work hard to achieve a loss next wednesday...bbq tonight at daughters neighbours. Got chicken legs out of the freezer so should not be too bad. Well done all on your losses and to those who gained...it is another week now. X

Well done everyone I didnt weigh this week as I had a holiday in - I just got back from York, ive not weighed in my own yet but I know it wont be good eekkk

OH has just kept saying to me bloody hell woman you have to have a life, you have to enjoy. Get back on it when your home lol

I know what you mean... Kev says it to me all the time but I'm like noooo.. I'm slow at losing anyway so a gain for me isn't good... If we go away next weekend (depending on what's happening at home) I'm going to buy fruit and stuff fresh every day as I don't want it going off in the tent. Will try and stick to plan best I can... But it's my birthday while we're away.. Might treat myself to a yummy meal... No doubt kev will leave his wallet behind lol x

Back