Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone I didnt weigh this week as I had a holiday in - I just got back from York, ive not weighed in my own yet but I know it wont be good eekkk
Oh I love York! I went in February, just for the weekend and it was fab. So much to see and do. I didn't get to see the Viking centre or the chocolate factory which I was gutted about. I put 1lb on for that weekend lol but I did eat my weight in junk food! X

Ive a feeling it will be more than 1lb Rochelle lol. We went on the Eye and we went to the Roman Bath Museum. OH loves his history

Ive a feeling it will be more than 1lb Rochelle lol. We went on the Eye and we went to the Roman Bath Museum. OH loves his history
Oh I didn't go to the museums either and we would have liked to walk on that big wall thing but we didnt have time we will go again at some point though :) we went on the eye too x

Hi Guys!! I am just posting to say i will be joining on Wednesday & will be doing wednesday weigh ins! I have 4st roughly to loose!!:) and aiming to be a size 12-14..:) my target is july 24th 2014..Next Year =] x Wish me luck! all the best to everyone else. I have tried everything and really need a life style change and something i can stick to..!

Hi Guys!! I am just posting to say i will be joining on Wednesday & will be doing wednesday weigh ins! I have 4st roughly to loose!!:) and aiming to be a size 12-14..:) my target is july 24th 2014..Next Year =] x Wish me luck! all the best to everyone else. I have tried everything and really need a life style change and something i can stick to..!

:welcome2: good luck.

Welcome to the Wednesday Club -good luck on your journey. Focus on little goals on your journey rather than the big one at the end, its what will get you there. SW is a lifestyle change which does work there are lots of success stories and pics on minis to give you some inspiration

I weigh on a Wed night. I need to lose a lb or 2 to get back into target range after 10 days away. I gained 9lb. I didnt weigh in last week but need to this week as Its been a month. Wish me luck x

Wish you all the best :)

:)Hello guys and girlies...not posted for a while..need 5.5lb off this week for me 5 stone award..at long last..been 100% so could get it with a bit of luck..if not next week for sure.Hope everyone has a good week..

Back from my holiday. Reckon I've gained 2lb but gonna have chicken salad for my tea tonight so hopefully can start to undo the damage for Wednesday weigh in

Hi new on here... I started 3 weeks ago. I lost 7lbs my first week then two then will weigh in again wednesday.. did slimming world last year an lost 13lb in 2 months but I drank every weekend an then fell pregnant so the diet went down hill lol..
Doing slight ly better this time but have a lot more to lose as I have baby weight. Im wrking on it tho... I got down to target last year so I want to get bak too my size 12's :what:

Good Luck for WI Slash you can do it :D

Hope you had a good time Jo - drink lots of water it will help as well as lots of SF foods.

Good Luck on your journey Lea-Elizabeth were all in the same boat just shout if you need health theres a wealth of help and support on here for you

Thanks texty. I had chicken salad followed by raspberries, muller light & crushed digestive for my tea. Hopefully that's enough super free for today. Tomorrow I'm travelling to West Sussex so I'm gonna take some more salad to work & put some rebuts and laughing cow in my suitcase to have in the hotel.

Hopefully there will be some healthy choices at night but something tells me there won't be. Fingers crossed anyway

Back