Wednesday Weighers

Hi all :) weighing a day early this week and have lost 1.5lbs, very pleased with that, 2.5lbs in two weeks, would be happy to plod on with that! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm hoping for a maintain or a small loss of 1lb- my scales are saying more but I'm trying not to get my hopes up lol!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone x

man that is some going...do you work out as well?any tips please.

Thanks :) I do workout, I do quite a bit of running and punchbag work. Only tips I would give would be to trust in the plan even when it seems like it's not working and try and do as much exercise as possible. I guess the other thing is to not get complacent with the exercise, when it starts to get easy it's time to up the intensity of what your doing.

2 and half lb off for me this week, only 1 and a half to go till I reach 2 and a half stone off! x

Loss of 2lb this week bit disappointed If im honest one benefit of feeling like this is I'm even more determined to work harder and lose more next week

Didn't help though when i went to docs before for diabetic review I got weighed and it showed an 8lb loss from last week :( damn those cheap scales haha

Well done to everyone else on your good results :)

-2lbs for me tonight :D and I won the raffle :D

Very happy bunny indeed :D

Well done to all the losers :)

4.5lbs off this week so I smashed my new target and got the 16 stone sticker. I think my sticker hunt is over now :D

I had the pictures through from the Man of the Year competition so I thought I'd post my final Before and After photo. Hate looking at that before picture but it's the motivation to hit the treadmill and stay on plan each week.

BeforeAfterSmall.jpg

Well half pound off in 2 weeks but had a holiday week last week with my daughter and granddaughter , lots of walking and lots of swimming since back. Well done all. Warwick tomorrow for 4 days of folk festival. Will be walking a lot....x

Well done to all the losers :)

4.5lbs off this week so I smashed my new target and got the 16 stone sticker. I think my sticker hunt is over now :D

I had the pictures through from the Man of the Year competition so I thought I'd post my final Before and After photo. Hate looking at that before picture but it's the motivation to hit the treadmill and stay on plan each week.

View attachment 100746

Well done Dukesy what a fantastic achievement, your looking brill and who would complain with Samia Ghadie on their arm eh lol . Well done

Back