Wednesday Weighers

Miserable -1.5 lbs. Not sure where I'm going wrong but not feeling like SW is for me :sigh:

Well done on your loss this week hun. Why do you think SW is not for you? you have lost 12.5lbs in 7 weeks you have 5 weeks to lose 8.5lbs for your festival which is more than doable. Not everyone has massive losses and your obviously doing something right. Keep going you will get where you want to be theres no race chick x

Well done on your loss this week hun. Why do you think SW is not for you? you have lost 12.5lbs in 7 weeks you have 5 weeks to lose 8.5lbs for your festival which is more than doable. Not everyone has massive losses and your obviously doing something right. Keep going you will get where you want to be theres no race chick x

Congrats on your STS :)

I know a loss is better than nothing, I just don't feel like I'm anywhere near I want to be. I'm not thinking of unrealistic weekly losses as I know there's no quick fix I just feel like I am being better than I have ever been before but am only getting 1lb a week. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'm going to email my group leader and ask for some advice :) I'm 100% NOT giving up as I have never been this determined and I have promised an amazing present to myself if I hit near my goal by December and I don't like losing (even to myself) so it.is.on!! Just worried that I'm doing something wrong! I'm a sulker and a worrier, which is never a good combo!! :D xx

Ive looked at your diary some days but not for a while do you put pics of your food up? Are you definitely having your quota of superfree? Could you try success express for a few days to give you a boost? might be worth a try

I do post pics occasionally, when my food looks nice!! Made an omelette this evening that stuck to the pan and looked like my puppy had attacked it so didn't snap that!! (it tasted nice though!!)

I'm def having my superfree, having veg or salad with meals and fruit with breakfast if I have eggs or something.

What is Success Express?

Thanks for the help :) x

2lb off for me...a little bit gutted as been 100% and needed 5.5 for me 5 stone...oh well bring on next week...dukesy you look 20 years younger matey...you are my inspiration pal...nipped into my local gym tonight and going sunday for a look round and a taster session..Have a good week everyone :)

I do post pics occasionally, when my food looks nice!! Made an omelette this evening that stuck to the pan and looked like my puppy had attacked it so didn't snap that!! (it tasted nice though!!)

I'm def having my superfree, having veg or salad with meals and fruit with breakfast if I have eggs or something.

What is Success Express?

Thanks for the help :) x

This link might help you hun x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/200528-success-express.html

2lb off for me...a little bit gutted as been 100% and needed 5.5 for me 5 stone...oh well bring on next week...dukesy you look 20 years younger matey...you are my inspiration pal...nipped into my local gym tonight and going sunday for a look round and a taster session..Have a good week everyone :)

Thanks Slash, thats a lovely thing to hear. Good luck with it.

Well done to all the losers :)

4.5lbs off this week so I smashed my new target and got the 16 stone sticker. I think my sticker hunt is over now :D

I had the pictures through from the Man of the Year competition so I thought I'd post my final Before and After photo. Hate looking at that before picture but it's the motivation to hit the treadmill and stay on plan each week.

View attachment 100746
Well done! You definitely look about 20years younger haha

Dukesy fair play to you a real inspiration as I have said before you must be very proud of your achievements

Back